About DLF The Ultima
15 Buildings - 922 units Launch Date
The Ultima is a majestic residential destination with 1000 acres of reserved green environ meant for those who are seeking for a luxuriant lifestyle. These air-conditioned homes are fit for royalty to reside. The people who reside here enjoy all majestic pleasures that it caters effortlessly. The beauty of the residences that have been designed to provide comfort as well as be elegant, luxurious, lavish and grand is that they can be enjoyed by dwellers of all age groups. The Ultima can help you create wonderful memories with families and friends. The many recreational facilities provided by The Ultima help the occupants beat stress and enjoy quality time and keep oneself healthy.
- Strategic Location Advantages
- Adequate Car Parking
- Solar Water Heater
- CCTV Surveillance
- Air Conditioned Entrance Hall
- Luxurious Club and Lounge
- Designer Open Air Swimming Pool, Pathway with Trellis and Beautiful Plantations
- Designer Gazebo and Two Large Central Greens with Waterbodies
- Landscaping by award winning designer Paul Friedberg
- Galleria 91 with a Multiplex, Beauty Salon, School and Shopping Complex within the Premise
DLF The Ultima Bank Offers (7)
DLF The Ultima Amenities
- Recreational Club where you can spend some leisure time with your closed ones
- Steam and Sauna where you can get a good massage on a relaxing weekend
- Kids Pool for the toddlers to have some fun in the water
- Multi Purpose Hall that can be used for private parties.
- Mini Theater for exclusive screenings of films for your friends and family.
Insights into neighbourhood
Price Trends of Sector 810.13%
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
DLF The Ultima Developer Information
DLF has over 68 years of track record of sustained growth, customer satisfaction and innovation. The company has 294 Million Sq.Feet (MSF) of planned projects with 47 MSF of projects under construction. DLF's primary business is development of residential, commercial and retail properties. From developing 22 major colonies in Delhi, DLF is now present across 15 states - 24 cities in India.Read Less Read More
I have to take possession of an apartment which I bought few years back from DLF when it launched.
DLF has asked for a INDEMNITY-CUM-UNDERTAKING to be signed/attested by Indian embassy. I assumed this will be some thing via VFS ( as they have a section on attestation documents), but they said it needs to be done at embassy directly.
Question is has anyone done it ( I am sure I am not the first buyer :)) ? Can someone please share the process/experience as I will have to take a day off work and I want to make sure I get it right first time,
My wife is also a joint owner so I am assuming she will need to come with me to sign the document in HCI London?
Thanks in advance. if you have done it and don't mind having a quick call, please PM me and I will give my contact number so we can talk.