Nala Sopara is a town located in the MMR or the Mumbai Metropolitan region. Located in the Palghar district of Maharashtra, the city holds a total population of 184,664 as of the 2001 census.
In ancient times, Nala Sopara used to be the largest township on the west coast and a port near Nala Sopara indulged in trade with Mesopotamia, Egypt, Cochin, Arabia, Greek, Rome and Eastern Africa.
Developed by CIDCO, Nala Sopara is situated in the Thane district of Maharashtra. Also known as Shurparaka, Nala Sopara is divided in Nala Sopara West and Nala Sopara East. The western part of the locality is composed of by Patankar Park, Sri Prastha Complex, Laxmiben Nagar, Chanakya Nagar and Samel Padawhile Nagar, Achole Road, Tulinj Road, Central Park, Vijay Nagar, Achole Gaon and Vasai-Nala sopara Link Road Area fall to the Eastern region of it.
Reasons to invest in Nala Sopara
Considering the increasing price trends Nala Sopara and the obvious rise in demand, investing in Nala Sopara is sure to prove to be very lucrative. The high increase in property prices is a promising trait to start with. Also Nala Sopara offers very good connectivity with various regions of Maharashtra. Nala Sopara is slowly growing up to be a coveted working as well as a residential destination of Mumbai.
Big ticket projects like Rudrani Builders Star Heights, C Square Group C Square Park, MAAD Yashwant Heights and Om Sai Developers Sai Heritage are here to make Nala Sopara a rather posh and coveted residential neighbourhood.
Top Places in Nala Sopara
Connectivity with nearby Nala Sopara localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The locality is linked to Mumbai via the Western Highway
- The nearest railway station is the Nala Sopara Railway Station which is situated at a distance of 1.2kilometers.
- The nearest airport is Mumbai Domestic Airport which is situated at a distance of 51.4kilometers from the locality
Employment hubs near Nala Sopara:
The eastern part of Nala Sopara being highly industrialised houses a number of small and medium scale industries which manufacture a wide range of products. Also the locality houses a number of business centres such as –
- Martin Complex which is located at a distance of 2.8 kilometres from the centre of the locality.
Schools in Nala Sopara and other social amenities:
Nala Sopara provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- Mother Mary English High School
- St. Francis De Sales
- Holy Angels
- St. Mary's English High School
- St. Willibrord International Schooland many others enjoy being the famous names of educational institutions in and around NalaSopara.
Of the social amenities provided by Nala Sopara, the major health institution dominating the locality includes –
- Sushrut Hospital
- Kishna Hospital
- Achole Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
- Garden View Hospital.
Apart from these it also provides the residents with a number of luxurious shopping arcades which include –
- Bhavesh Commercial Complex
- Akanksha Enclave
- Sai Narayan Commercial Complex
Physical infrastructure in Nala Sopara:
- Nala Sopara Link Road and an upcoming road is being built up in Nala Sopara which connects Vasai and Nirmal.
Famous Places in Nala Sopara
- Carnival CinemasPanchal Nagar, Vasai East Salt Plant, Vasai East, Mira Road and Beyond, Mumbai, Palgarh District
- Green Hill ResortWakanpada, Nalasopara East, Mira Road and Beyond, Mumbai, Palgarh District
- Platinum Hospital VasaiGolani Naka, Vasai East, Mira Road and Beyond, Mumbai, Palgarh District
Price Trends for Nala Sopara