Having developed as a luxury residential project by CIDCO, Seawoods town is a South-Western town of Navi Mumbai undergoing rapid infrastructural development with great potential for property buyers.
Seawoods is South-Western town of Navi Mumbai, located close to Parsik Hill. Like most towns in and around Mumbai, Seawoods is divided into the Eastern and Western halves with the railway flyover bridge connecting the two. Nearby sectors of Seawoods include sectors 40, 48, 48A, 44, 44A, 46 and 50 on the West and 19A, 25 and 27 on the East. Seawoods also has a railway station known as Seawoods-Darave that falls on the Harbour Line of Mumbai Suburban Railway in the Nerul node.
The name of the locality is derived from the luxury residential project of Seawoods NRI Complex that was developed by CIDCO catering to the high-income affluent families. Today the area comprises of some of the top apartments in Seawoods and being one of the many sough-after residential destinations in Navi Mumbai. With upcoming infrastructural projects like the Seawoods Grand Central station and other commercial and residential projects in Seawoods, there has been a significant rise in demand for property in this area. The Estate Township in Seawoods is a major attraction for investment by NRIs.
Reasons to invest in Seawoods:
Several reputed builders in Seawoods have launched their residential projects here which have either been recently completed or are presently under construction. Some of these builders include Apsara Developers, Galaxy Developers, EV Homes, Cidco, Ruparel etc. to name a few. Apartments in Seawoods usually have a configuration ranging from 1 to 5 BHK with average sizes ranging between 459 sq. ft. to 3200 sq. ft. With rapid infrastructural development witnessed by Seawoods and its close proximity to prominent areas of Navi Mumbai, Seawoods is a promising area to invest in property.
Top Places in Seawoods
Connectivity with nearby Seawoods localities:
Seawoods is very well-connected to nearby localities like Ulwe, Taloja, Ghansoli, Kharghar, Vashi, Airoli and Panvel. The railway station, presently Seawoods-Darave falls on the Harbour Line of Mumbai Suburban Railway Network and connects it seamlessly to most major parts of Mumbai city and Nerul.
Employment hubs near Seawoods:
- Seawoods is a node of Navi Mumbai and thus lies in close proximity to most tech parks and the IT hubs of Navi Mumbai
- Andheri East is located 34 km away
- Bandra-Kurla Complex is located 24.5 km away from Seawoods
Schools in Seawoods and other social amenities:
Seawoods comprises of numerous reputed educational institutions. Some of the schools and colleges in Seawoods include –
- Radcliffe School
- Don Bosco School
- Vidya Prasarak School
- Sterling Institute of Management
- Sterling Institute of Pharmacy
Notable and reliable hospitals in Seawoods are –
- Dr. Aishwarya Garg's Homeopathy Clinic
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Hospital and Research Centre
- Terna Sahyadri Specialty Hospital
Physical Infrastructure in Seawoods:
The biggest and most notable upcoming project of Seawoods is the making of the Seawoods Grand Central in Navi Mumbai. The project has been undertaken by Larsen & Toubro and this station will not only be a terminus but also an iconic lifestyle centre with world class amenities and facilities. It will include the following –
- 520,000 sq. ft. of area for the railway station
- 1.5 million sq. ft. of world class retail space
- 3.1 million sq. ft. of Class A office space
- 1.4 million sq. ft. of parking and support space
Once completed, Seawoods Grand Central Station will become the largest ever railway station in the country.
Famous Places in Seawoods
- Seawoods Grand CentralSector 28, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Seawoods Grand Central MallSector 28, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Thane District
- Apollo HospitalsSector 21, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region