About DLF The Crest
6 Buildings - 765 units Launch Date
Come live the life you have always dreamed of, the lifestyle you deserve at The Crest. The six stunning towers of the residency offer its residents for an exquisite lifestyle. The classic and modern design of the tower is what you can expect in a timeless manner. With well-appointed and spectacular interiors, the apartments and private decks that overlook a beautifully landscaped complex and the radiant city skyline. It is the perfect place as private oasis, as the architectural design ensures that you are cocooned from the noise of the bustling city. The residents can experience of tasteful sophistication starts even before you reach the gates of the property. The luxury of The Crest will ensure that the simple moments spent with loved ones at home are truly special.
- Clubhouse Complex and Central Waterfall
- A Tree-Lined Private Road and Park Drive
- Manicured Gardens, Walkways and Shaded Sitting Areas
- Double Height Entrance Lobby
- Grassy Stone Pathways, Central Lawn and Fountain
- Solar Powered Water Heaters
- VRF/VRV System Air Conditioned Apartments
- Shuttle Lifts
- Sprinklers, Smoke & Heat Detection System
- Tree-Shaded Swimming Lagoon
- Central Waterfall
- Health Facilities
- Multi-tier 24-Hour Security System
DLF The Crest Bank Offers (7)
DLF The Crest Amenities
- Multi-purpose Hall for the residents to enjoy get-togethers
- Kid’s Pool for the little ones to splash some water and have fun
- Club house for you to spend leisure time
Insights into neighbourhood
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
DLF The Crest Developer Information
DLF has over 68 years of track record of sustained growth, customer satisfaction and innovation. The company has 294 Million Sq.Feet (MSF) of planned projects with 47 MSF of projects under construction. DLF's primary business is development of residential, commercial and retail properties. From developing 22 major colonies in Delhi, DLF is now present across 15 states - 24 cities in India.Read Less Read More
I have to take possession of an apartment which I bought few years back from DLF when it launched.
DLF has asked for a INDEMNITY-CUM-UNDERTAKING to be signed/attested by Indian embassy. I assumed this will be some thing via VFS ( as they have a section on attestation documents), but they said it needs to be done at embassy directly.
Question is has anyone done it ( I am sure I am not the first buyer :)) ? Can someone please share the process/experience as I will have to take a day off work and I want to make sure I get it right first time,
My wife is also a joint owner so I am assuming she will need to come with me to sign the document in HCI London?
Thanks in advance. if you have done it and don't mind having a quick call, please PM me and I will give my contact number so we can talk.