Andheri West is one of the posh localities of the city of Mumbai. Being one of the oldest residential areas of the city, it is well planned and has a cosmopolitan population. The locality is very well connected to all the parts of the City of Mumbai.
Andheri West is one of the oldest neighborhoods located in the western part of the city of Mumbai and is one of the major residential areas of the city. The area houses some of the biggest entertainment companies of the country like Balaji Telefilms, Yashraj Studios, Sahara TV, Big FM etc. The Mumbai Metro network is also coming up in the area. Nearby Andheri West localities include Jogeshwari west and east, Goregaon, Malad creek, and BMC road etc.
Being one of the oldest parts of the city it is one of the premier residential areas as far as Andheri West real estate is concerned. This suburb offers a great connectivity to major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result of this there has always been a high demand for residential apartments in Andheri West, being one of the noted areas of Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like The Wadhwa The Nest, Bharat Parkvistas, and Adani Group Western Heights etc. Builders in Andheri West includes famed developers like the Godrej Group, Raheja Group, Oberoi Group, who are working on some of the projects in Andheri West.
Why Invest in Andheri West?
Considering the price trends in Andheri West and the rising demand, the locality should prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates and with a number of projects which are being developed. The area has many gate communities and luxury apartments. The area offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are reasons for its rapid growth. There is no denying that Andheri West is certainly one of the best places to live in Mumbai. Considering all these factors Andheri West is an excellent place for investment.
Top Places in Andheri West
- Western Express Highway, Swami Vivekananda Road, New Link road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Oshiwara bus depot and the Goregaon bus depot, lie in close vicinity.
- The area has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there is a railway station at Jogeshwari and Ghatkopar from which the railway services can also be availed. The Jogeshwari railway station is approximately about 2 kms away from Andheri West.
- The International airport is about 10 minutes away from the area.
Proximity to major Employment Hubs
- The Technopolis Knowledge Park is located at an approximate distance of about 5 kms from the area
- The Fourth Dimension Park is approximately 2 kms from the area.
- The Samruddhi Venture Park, the Spectrum Tower and the Magnus Tower are approximately 6-7 kms away from the area.
Other social infrastructure and schools in Andheri West
Andheri West offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Andheri West include the Ryan Global School, St. Louis Convent School, and Bhavan’s Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Andheri West include the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, R G Stone Urological Research Institute, and Nanavati Hospital etc. The Shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Andheri West such as the Inorbit Mall Malad, Fun Republic Andheri, and Oberoi Mall Goregaon etc.
Famous Places in Andheri West
- Barbeque Nation RestaurantVeer Desai Industrial Estate, Andheri West, Andheri, Mumbai, Thane District
- Fun RepublicVeer Desai Industrial Estate, Andheri West, Goregaon, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Fun Republic MallVeer Desai Industrial Estate, Andheri West, Andheri, Mumbai, Thane District