Ghatkopar West is an in Central Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Maharashtra, India, 400086.
Ghatkopar East (2.11 Km), Sakinaka (3.44 Km), Kurla West (3.9 Km), Vikhroli West (4.5 Km), Powai (5.52 Km) are the nearby areas to Ghatkopar West.
Mumbai are the nearby cities to Ghatkopar West.
Ghatkopar West Point of Interests
Connectivity with near Ghatkopar West localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- Barrister Nath Pai Road, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Tilak Road and the R B Marg run through Ghatkopar connecting it with various parts of Maharshtra.
- BEST and ST bus services are operational here
- The nearest airport is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport which lies at a distance of 6.5 kilometres
- Ghatkopar West is accessible to Thane and Navi Mumbai by the Eastern Highway and the Sion - way
Employment hubs near Ghatkopar West :
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to various commercial complexes in and near Ghatkopar West. These include –
- Bandra Kurla Complex which is situated at a distance of 5.4 kilometres from the locality
Schools in Ghatkopar West and social amenities :
Ghatkopar West provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- KVK Sarvajanik Education Society School
- Nath Nagar Municipal Corporation of Greater School
- North Welfare Society's High School
- Saraswati Vidyaniketan School and many others enjoy being the famous names of educational institutions in and around Ghatkopar West.
Of the social amenities provided by Ghatkopar West the major health institution dominating the locality includes –
- Matoshree abai Thakery Hospital
- hree Nadhar Samal Sanchilit Hospital
- Sapna Hospital, Sarvodaya Hospital
- Chandrajyoti Hospital
- Harshil Heart Hospital
- Navnirman Maternity and Surgical Hospitall
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs-
- Union Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab Bank
- Saraswat Bank
The locality also provides its residents with a number of luxurious shopping arcades like -
- Laxmi Shopping Centre
Physical Infrastructure in Ghatkopar West :
- Metro Railway development plans have been proposed by the government and the work is underway.
Famous Places in Ghatkopar West
- Kidzania (R City Mall)Amrut Nagar, Vikhroli East, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, Thane District
- Big Bazaar (R City Mall)Amrut Nagar, Vikhroli East, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, Thane District
- Neelyog SquareShival Nagar, Pant Nagar, Ghatkopar West, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
Price Trends for Ghatkopar West
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best hospitals in/around Ghatkopar West?
- Sona Hospital And Clinic
- Manisha Maternity And Nursing Home
- Navnirman Maternity And Surgical Hospital
- Nulife Hospital
- Yashwantilika Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Are there ATMs in Ghatkopar West?
Is there a metro station in/near Ghatkopar West?
- Asalpha Road Metro Station
- Ghatkopar Metro Station
- Vidyavihar Railway Station
- Jagruti Nagar metro station
How many properties are available for sale in Ghatkopar West?
How many properties are available for rent in Ghatkopar West?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Ghatkopar West?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Ghatkopar West?
What are the top projects in Ghatkopar West?
Is there a shopping mall in Ghatkopar West?
What are the top restaurants in/around Ghatkopar West?
- Kailash Parbat
- Punjab Street
- Le Café
What are the best schools in/around Ghatkopar West?
- Our Lady Of Good Health High School
- Anjuman Noorul Islam Urdu High School
- Little Flower English High School
- Samata School
- saraswati vidyaniketan school
Featured Collections in Ghatkopar West
Search Properties in Ghatkopar West
Completed Project : 23
Total Projects: 23 Completed Projects, 5 Ongoing Projects
For over 35 years, Integrated Spaces has been enriching the lives of middle-income citizens living in the suburbs of Mumbai, with its visionary housing solutions. Homes built by us feature low maintenance costs, zero wastage planning, green spirit, intelligent sizing, and pricing.
With every project, we create spaces that are functionally sound, aesthetically beautiful, and holistically fulfilling.
We have delivered over 1 million square feet, across varied categories including the redevelopment of Housing societies, rehabilitation of tenants, and SRA across Residential, Commercial Hubs, and Hybrid Structures.
We have also established ourselves as the most trusted and valuable partner for TDRFSI among developers.