Matunga East is an in Central Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Maharashtra, India.
Dadar East (2.31 Km), Dadar West (3.76 Km), Wadala (3.77 Km), Sion (3.85 Km), Matunga West (3.86 Km) are the nearby areas to Matunga East.
Mumbai, Sion Koliwada are the nearby cities to Matunga East.
Matunga East Point of Interests
Famous Places in Matunga East
- Aurora CinemaBrahmnwada, Sion, Central Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai, Thane District
- IES Digambar Patkar Vidyalaya (head Office)Matunga Central Railway Workshop, Hanuman Nagar, Dadar East, Mumbai South , Mumbai, Thane District
- Amar AutomobilesMatunga East, Central Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
Price Trends for Matunga East
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a metro station in/near Matunga East?
- King'S Circle Railway Station
- Matunga Road Railway Station
- Matunga Railway Station
Are there ATMs in Matunga East?
What are the best hospitals in/around Matunga East?
- Dr. Panikar Clinic - Matunga
- Best Care Health Center
- LTMGH Cardiology Department
- Matunga Clinic & Hospital
- Nirmal Hospital
What are the best schools in/around Matunga East?
- I G Bhatia High School
- LK Waghji Municipal School
- The J.B. Vachha High School
- I.E.S. Raja Shivaji Vidyasankul
- National Kannada Education Society High School
What are the top restaurants in/around Matunga East?
- Modern Trilok Restaurant & Bar
- Cafe Gulshan
- Cafe Coffee Day
- DP''s The Fast Food Centre
Is there a shopping mall in Matunga East?
What are the top projects in Matunga East?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Matunga East?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Matunga East?
How many properties are available for rent in Matunga East?
How many properties are available for sale in Matunga East?
Featured Collections in Matunga East
Search Properties in Matunga East
Hubtown has more than 30 years of experience in the construction industry and has completed over 13 million square feet of projects in Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat. Hubtown has projects in 7 Indian cities and is diversified into residential spaces, office spaces, IT parks, Special Economic Zones (SEZs).
Hubtown is led by Mr. Hemant Shah and Mr. Vyomesh Shah, both veterans in the real estate industry. The company has over 45 projects under development comprising over 50 million sq. ft.+ area, largely in Mumbai city. Hubtown has pioneered in various Social Infrastructure Development projects and projects with local governments. It is the first private developer to successfully build an IT park and install the first robotic public car park in Maharashtra. In addition, Hubtown has also completed the first successful private slum rehabilitation scheme in Maharashtra under which more than 10,000 homes has been delivered free of cost to slum dwellers.