Worli is an in Mumbai South , Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Maharashtra, India, 400018.
Lower Parel (1.56 Km), Mahalakshmi Nagar (2.22 Km), Prabhadevi (2.52 Km), Parel (3.4 Km), Agripada (3.89 Km) are the nearby areas to Worli.
Mumbai are the nearby cities to Worli.
Worli Point of Interests
Connectivity with nearby Worli localities:
- The major train stations connecting nearby Worli localities are Chinchpokli on the Central line, Mumbai Mahalakshmi and Elphinstone Railway Station on the Western line.
- It is approximately 18 kms away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport via Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- There are bus stops on the major roads i.e. GM Bhosle Marg, Annie Besant road and Bandra-Worli Sea link road.
- Bandra-Worli Sea link Bridge connecting Worli with the Western Suburbs of Mumbai.
Employment hubs near Worli:
- Worli is approximately 30 minutes away from the commercial hub Bandra-Kurla-Complex (BKC). The Eastern freeway has improved the road connectivity of CBD with south Mumbai. Moreover, the railway connectivity to Mumbai CST is very accessible.
- It is also a prime location for residential property seekers as well as retail outlets and commercial establishments for its proximity to IT/ITeS hub in Prabhadevi area.
Schools in Worli and other social amenities:
Worli provides a strong social infrastructure to the residents. Reputed schools in Worli include the Sacred Heart High School and the Greenlawns School. Leading hospitals in Worli include the ESIS hospital, Worli Hospital and Peoples Mobile Hospital. Popular malls in Worli include the Atria- the Millennium Mall and High Street Phoenix Mall to name a few. Popular tourist attractions in Worli include Mumbai-Worli Sea Face and the famous mosque the Haji Ali Dargah.
Physical infrastructure in Worli:
- The Bandra-Worli Sea Link is planned to be expanded with another Sealink to Lala Rajpat Rai Road that will link the Western Suburbs to Nariman Point in Mumbai's main business district.
- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) have plan to develop 109 hectares of land of Wadala as a new commercial hub like BKC (Bandra-Kurla Complex) and further infrastructure plan such as Sewri-Nhava Sheva trans-harbor link and monorail project.
Famous Places in Worli
- Palladium MallGandhi Nagar, Upper Worli, Lower Parel, Mumbai South , Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Aer (four Seasons Hotel)Gandhi Nagar, Upper Worli, Worli, Mumbai South , Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Atria - The Millennium MallMarkandeshwar, Lotus Colony, Worli, Mumbai South , Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
Price Trends for Worli
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best hospitals in/around Worli?
- Worli Hospital For Women
- Dr AASHISH J VARMA
- Dr . Y K Bale clinic
- Mehra Eyetech Pvt. Ltd.
Are there ATMs in Worli?
How many properties are available for sale in Worli?
How many properties are available for rent in Worli?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Worli?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Worli?
What are the top projects in Worli?
Is there a shopping mall in Worli?
What are the top restaurants in/around Worli?
- And Chilles
- Indo Valley
- Garcia''s Famous Pizza
- Feeast @ East
What are the best schools in/around Worli?
- Adarsha Hindi High School & Kanisht Mahavidyalaya
- Sacred Heart High School
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai School
- Little Star High School
- Kangaroo Kids
Featured Collections in Worli
Search Properties in Worli
Lodha Group is among the foremost real estate developers in Mumbai. Established in 1980, the developer etched its name in the history by recording one of the biggest land deal in India when it purchased a plot in Wadala worth Rs 4,053 crore from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA). It has also been rated as a profitable real estate player and the largest by sales for three consecutive years apart from being endowed with awards for marketing excellence.
In addition to delivering world-class housing solutions in Mumbai, Lodha Group has expanded its presence in the luxury segment of Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore as well as the United Kingdom. With 38 years of remarkable journey in the industry, the builder has engaged in strategic forays into all asset classes including residences, IT Parks, townships, offices, weekend retreats and retail spaces.Experience and Strengths
With a vision of 'Building a Better Life', Lodha Group promotes ‘leadership through innovation’ and has spearheaded several landmark developments such as World One - the world's tallest residential tower, and the Palava City - the first Greenfield Smart City in the country. The group was honoured with the Green Good Design Award 2012 for World One. It won 5 STAR for Best Interior Design for project Lodha Fiorenza.
Led by chairman and founder, Mangal Prabhat Lodha, the company has attained new heights in building outstanding properties that are at par with global standards. The builder strives to create a quality lifestyle and make a difference in the lives of people across all segments. Lodha Group successfully launched its value luxury sub-brand CASA to cater to the mid-income group. With a host of designer residences, the developer has ensured to fulfil the lifestyle needs of many buyers of luxury homes.
Lodha Group crossed a direct employee strength of 3,000 in 2013. A committed management team, equipped with extensive technical expertise and domain knowledge, works towards providing timely and high-quality solutions for its clients. The developer exhibits a passion for going the last mile in order to seek excellence and exceed customers’ expectations. It complied with its corporate values of integrity and ethics when dealing with all the stakeholders.Projects
Lodha Group has launched over 164 residential projects and is working on 85 ongoing projects. The builder holds the merit of delivering over 35 million sqft of real estate space accounting for about 30 projects in and around Mumbai (from Napean Sea Road to Dombivali).
The Palava city by Lodha Group is an over 4,000-acre integrated city which is set to be one of the world's top 50 most liveable cities. Residential units by the group include 2 and 3BHK apartments of sizes 500 sqft to luxury roomy 4BHK villas of size 5,000 sqft.