Sector 56 is a fast developing and prime residential neighbourhood of Gurgaon well connected to different places of Gurgaon and Delhi NCR.
Sector 56 is a residential neighbourhood of Gurgaon in Haryana. The suburbs of Delhi and which was once a village with many manufacturing units and factories have now transformed into an emerging destination of real estate activity. Sector 56 is flanked by the Golf Course Extension Road in the South and the Tau Devi Lal Biodiversity Park in the North. There several educational institutions and hospitals with a lot of infrastructural development which have helped Sector 56 become a fully equipped and well-appointed residential neighbourhood. Sector 56 is surrounded by nearby neighbourhoods of Sector 50, Sector 5+9, 60, 45, 52, Haiderpur Sector 58 and Ghata Sector 65.
Reasons to invest in Sector 56:
There are several reputed builders in Sector 56 currently developing their projects here such as Ansal Buildwell, CGHS Group, Omaxe etc. Real Estate trends reveal significant price appreciation in recent months and are expected to go up further in the coming years thus making Sector 56 a good location to invest in property.
Top Places in Sector 56
Connectivity with nearby Sector 56 localities:
Sector 56 is very well-connected most surrounding neighbourhoods and key areas of New Delhi and Gurgaon via roads. The Netaji Subhash Marg connects Sector 56 to the Delhi Expressway and the Golf Course Extension Road which in turn is connected to the Sohna Road.
- There are many city buses servicing the locality with the nearest stops of Sector 56 being Plaza, Genpact and Shuttle.
- The Metro services also offer seamless connectivity and the nearest metro station, Huda City Centre Metro is located a mere 15 minutes away.
- The nearest railway station is 14.1 km away. Hazrat Nizamuddin Station which is a major station is located 32.3 km away
- Indira Gandhi International Airport is located 18.4 km away.
Employment hubs near Sector 56:
Gurgaon has emerged as an IT and employment hub being a source of employment for a majority of its residents. Seamless connectivity between the different sectors ensures that all employment hubs are easily accessible via road and public transport. Sectors 50, 57 and 63 are nearby employment hubs.
Schools in Sector 56 and other social amenities:
There are numerous private educational institutions in Sector 56 which offer quality education to its students. Popular schools and colleges in Sector 56 include –
- Scottish High International School
- Shalom Presidency School
- Gurugram Public School
- ILM Institute for Business Management
- AIT Engineering Institute
Some of the well-known and reliable healthcare facilities and hospitals in Sector 56 are –
- Artemis Health Institute
- Apollo Clinic
- Indian Health Consultants
Some reputed banks have their branches here such as –
- Indian Overseas Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
Sector 56 offers ample recreational opportunities to its residents and options for shopping at the Metro World Mall, Hong Kong Bazaar and Central Square. Moksha Himalaya Spa and Resort, Huda Park and Tau Devi Lal Bio Diversity Park are some of the recreational centres in the area.
Famous Places in Sector 56
- More For YouBlock B, Sector 56, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon
- CrossoverKendriya Vihar, Sector 56, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon
- W Pratiksha HospitalBaharampur Naya, Sector 56, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon
Price Trends for Sector 56