Thane east is one of the oldest towns of the state of Maharashtra and is known for the first railway service to be operated in India. Being one of the oldest areas of the state, it is well planned and has a mixed population. The locality comes under the purview of the Mumbai Metropolitan region and is very well connected to all the parts of the City of Mumbai.
Thane east is one of the oldest port cities of India located in very close proximity to the city of Mumbai. The area is of great historic importance. A copper plate was discovered from the area. The first passenger train in India ran from Colaba in Mumbai to Thane. Nearby Thane East localities include Bhiwandi, Ulhasnagar, Kalyan, Domvibli etc.
Being one of the oldest cities it is one of the premier residential areas as far as Thane east real estate is concerned. This suburb offers a great connectivity to major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result of this there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Thane East, being one of the noted suburbs of Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Kalpataru Kamdhenu, and Puranik Pushparekha Sahaniwas etc. Builders in Thane East includes famed developers like the Kalpataru Group, Puranik Group who are working on some of the projects in Thane East.
Why Invest in Thane East?
Considering the price trends in Thane east and the rising demand, the locality should prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates and with a number of projects which are being developed. The area has many gate communities and luxury apartments. The area offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are reasons for its rapid growth. There is no denying that Thane East is certainly one of the best places to live close to Mumbai. Considering all these factors Thane East is an excellent place for investment.
Top Places in Thane East
- Eastern Express Highway, Saket Kalwa road, Mulund Bridge Road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Mulund Bus stand and the Thane Stand, lie in close vicinity.
- The area has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there is a railway station at Nahur, Bhandup and Kanjurmarg from which the railway services can also be availed.
- The International airport is about an hour away from the area.
Proximity to major Employment Hubs
- The Intelnet IT Park and the Wagle Estate are located at an approximate distance of about 3-4 kms from the area
- The Sigma IT Park, the Millennium Business Park and Supreme Business Park are approximately 13-14 kms away from the area.
Other social infrastructure and schools in Thane East
Thane East offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Thane east include the People’s Education Society High School, Captain Ravindra Madhav Oak High school, and Nalanda Public School etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Thane east include the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Aayush Multispecialty Hospital, and Abhiman Maternity and Surgical Hospital etc. The Shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Thane East such as the Nirmal Lifestyle Mulund, Eternity Mall Thane, and Lake City Mall etc.
Famous Places in Thane East
- Kunj Vihar RestaurantJambli Naka, Thane West, Mulund, Mumbai, Thane District
- Highland GardensValmiki Nagar, Kalwa, Mulund, Mumbai, Thane District
- Dr. Godbole’s Heart Care HospitalBhaskar Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Thane West, Mulund, Mumbai, Thane District
Price Trends for Thane East