Table of Contents
The demand for AECS Layout real estate has shot up, due to the convenient location of the area and easy proximity to several major business and IT zones. Like most other areas in Bengaluru, AECS Layout has also witnessed a huge transformation, since the IT boom, with demand for flats in AECS Layout going up rapidly.
This area is very serene, with a cosmopolitan neighborhood that offers various configurations of housing apartments in AECS Layout, although 2 and 3-BHK are mostly preferred by the home buyers.
There are many prominent builders in AECS Layout including Puravankara, Prestige, K Raheja, Sobha, Brigade and others. Some big-ticket projects in AECS Layout like CMRS Sai Flora and Heritage 7, have also changed the profile of the locality.
This area offers affordable residential properties compared to nearby AECS Layout localities, with excellent returns on investment. There is good appreciation potential overall and social infrastructure is also being developed swiftly here.
Connectivity with nearby AECS Layout localities
- Well connected to ITPL and Whitefield, which are among Bengaluru’s busiest areas.
- Excellently connected to the rest of Bengaluru through the Varthur Road or HAL Old Airport Road, which passes through Marathahalli.
- AECS layout is also conveniently reachable from the Outer Ring Road and Doddanekundi Main Road.
- AECS Layout is located 45 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC bus services offer hassle-free connectivity to several other parts of the city.
Employment hubs near AECS Layout
- Whitefield – 6.3 kilometres via Varthur Main Road/HAL Old Airport Road.
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 18 kilometres via NH 75.
- Koramangala – 13.6 kilometres via NH 44.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 5.5 kilometres via Road No 2.
- Electronic City – 21.7 kilometres via NH 44.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 5 kilometres.
AECS Layout has impressive social infrastructure. Well-known schools in AECS Layout include the CMRIT, Guitar Crush Music School and Tech Sparx Technology Training Centre. Leading hospitals in AECS Layout include the AA Yug Multi Specialty Hospital, Cloudnine Clinic and Brookfield Hospital. Popular malls in AECS Layout include the Phoenix Market City Mall, Brookefields Mall, Nine West and Water Mart, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in AECS Layout
- The elevated expressway once complete, will improve transportation issues to a great extent.
- The 8-lane Peripheral Ring Road will also serve to decongest traffic in the entire corridor.
Price trends in AECS Layout
- Price appreciation – 6%-9% over the last quarter of 2016.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,084-5,333 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in AECS Layout
Considering the price trends in AECS Layout and the competitive prices, it is clear that this will be a major investment hotspot in the future. The area is well connected to several major IT and business hubs and development of good social infrastructure is another plus point. Garbage collection and disposal is a teething problem in the locality, along with water supply issues. However, the area does promise future growth potential.
Check properties in AECS Layout