Table of Contents
A popular city of Mumbai, Maharashtra, Ambernath east is a well-developed locality and enjoys close proximity to other developed areas of Mumbai, namely – Kalyan west, Kalyan east, Ambernath west, Ambivali, Badlapur east, Badlapur west, Navgaon and Ulhasnagar. It is a part of the MMR or the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Renowned builders operating in Ambernath east include GBK Group, Ahuja Constructions, Mohan Group, Lok Group, Aashray Realtors, Jupiter Infra, Everest Group, Patel Group and Tharwani Realty.
Also, Ambernath east houses the famous Shiva Temple which attracts tonnes of tourists every year.
Connectivity with nearby Ambernath east localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- Ambernath is divided by the railway route into Ambernath west and east. Ambernath railway station is located on the central line of the Mumbai suburban railway network and it is situated at a distance of 4 kilometres from Ambernath east.
- The nearest airport is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport which is situated at a distance of 54.6 kilometres from the locality.
Employment hubs near Ambernath east
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years, owing to its proximity to various employment hubs. These include:
- Manufacturing facility of WIMCO, which is India’s largest manufacturer of safety matchsticks, is housed here.
- A number of chemical factories are present nearby in Ambernath west, lying within a distance of 40 kilometres and less.
Ambernath provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. Various schools like Adarsha Navbharat Primary School, Sister Nivedita English School, Municipality School, Gokhale Rahalkar Shala, Modern English High School and Institute for Training in Mobile Technology are the famous educational institutions in and around Ambernath east.
The major hospitals in Ambernath east include Bhise Hospital, Akshaya Hospital, Aditya Nursing Home, Leela Zohra Hospital, Ambika Medical, Chaudhari Hospital and Shree Dattatraya Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs.
The locality also provides its residents with many luxurious shopping centres such as Sawant Arcade and D Mart. The hotels situated in the locality include Krishna Palace Hotel.
Physical Infrastructure in Ambernath east
Plans for the development of 27 villages in Ambernath has been approved by the government.
Price trends in Ambernath east
- Price appreciation in Ambernath east – around 10.2% in the last 2 years.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,026 – Rs 4,539 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Ambernath east
Considering the increasing price trends in Ambernath east and the rise in demand, the locality is sure to prove to be a good investment in the future. The presence of commercial centres in and around the locality, is making Ambernath east a coveted working, as well as a residential destination of Mumbai. Big-ticket projects like Tharwani Ariana, Mohan Nano Estates, JP Corp Symphony and Sri Buildcon Heritage make Ambernath east a preferred residential neighbourhood.