Table of Contents
One of the major towns of the National Capital Region or NCR, Bahadurgarh is known as the ‘Gateway of India’. It is located at a distance of a couple of kilometres from Delhi. Bahadurgarh was founded by the Mughal Emperor Alamgir II, who was the Sultan of Delhi from 1754 to 1759.
The locality is well-connected to the towns of Rohtak, Sonipat, Najafgarh and Nangloi.
Connectivity with nearby Bahadurgarh localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- This locality is served by the National Highway 10.
- The nearest railway station is the Bahadurgarh railway station and the Ghevra railway station, which are located at distances of 2.1 and 10 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airport is The Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 32.9 kilometres from the locality.
Employment hubs near Bahadurgarh
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to a number of offices and IT hubs, namely:
- Bahadurgarh Industrial Complex.
Bahadurgarh provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. PDM Group of Institutions, Bal Bharati School, Bls Institute of Technology, SR Century Public School, Management Haryana Institute of Technology (HIT) and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Bahadurgarh.
The major health institutions in Bahadurgarh include Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Brahm Shakti Sanjivani Hospital, Shivam Hospital, Life Care Group of Hospitals and Dr Sanjay Multispeciality Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Punjab National Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Bahadurgarh also provides its residents with a number of recreational amenities, of which the popular shopping arcades include Corona Arcade.
Physical infrastructure in Bahadurgarh
- Plans to connect Delhi Metro to Bahadurgarh have been made and will be operational from June 2017.
- Plans for the construction of the 136-kilometre-long Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway, which intersects NH-1, NH-8, NH-2 and NH-10 have also been made.
Price trends in Bahadurgarh
- Price depreciation in Bahadurgarh – 4.9 % in the last 2 years.
- Average present property rates in Bahadurgarh – Rs 3,276 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Bahadurgarh
Bahadurgarh has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and the ample job opportunities that it provides its residents with. Although property prices are decreasing in the present scenario, demand for property in this area will make investing in Bahadurgarh a lucrative option. Bahadurgarh has emerged as a preferred working as well as residential destination of Haryana.
Projects like Omaxe North Avenue, Omaxe Royal Street, Omaxe City 2 and many more situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Bahadurgarh.
Check Properties at Bahadurgarh