Table of Contents
Crossings Republik has been designed by landscape architecture firm, Sasaki Associates Inc, which has worked in other countries. Crossings Republik is a joint venture of eight real estate groups. This project promises all amenities along with 1, 2, 3 and 4-BHK apartments in Crossings Republik. Flats in Crossings Republik have luxurious interiors with superior maintenance.
The builders in Crossings Republik are Saviour Builders, Ajnara Farms & Services, Assotech, Gaursons India, Panchsheel Group, Mahagun Developers, Arihant Buildcon, Paramount Builders and Supertech Limited.
Connectivity with nearby Crossings Republik localities
- Noida City Centre metro station lies 17 kilometres away from this area.
- NH-24 plays the pivotal role as far as connectivity is concerned. This easily connects to Delhi, Noida, Meerut and Gurgaon.
- The New Ghaziabad railway station is at a 14 minutes’ walking distance from this area, while it takes around 36 minutes to reach Sahibabad railway station.
Employment hubs near Crossings Republik
- KNB InfoTech, Paramount Orbit Plaza, Ferns N Petals – Florist & Gift, are a few small companies located in this township.
- The Bharat Electronics Ltd is located within 17.4 kilometres of Crossings Republik.
- It takes around 24 minutes to reach Mohan Nagar Industrial Estate.
- The Tata Oil Mills is 15.2 kilometres away from this locality.
Many educational centres are coming up in this township and many renowned schools are also in the vicinity. The schools in Crossings Republik include Little Millennium Crossing Republik, Indirapuram Public School, Sapphire International School, Ragersville School & Day Care, Makoons Kids Unplugged, Shemrock Foundation, etc. The notable medical centers and hospitals in Crossings Republik are Vrandavan Hospital, Valentus Health Care Clinic, Adyan Ultrasound, Ortho Neuro, Eyecure Hospital and Dr Sagar Family and Child Dental Clinic.
Physical infrastructure in Crossings Republik
Crossings Republik is one of the first planned townships developed by private real estate firms in the Delhi NCR. With the fast-developing township taking shape and with people, especially end-users, buying here in big numbers, the place has now become synonymous with National Highway 24. Apartments, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls and all other projects are of world-class quality, helping in the area’s development.
Price trends in Crossings Republik
Price trends of Crossings Republik vary between Rs 1,730 and Rs 5,556 per sq ft. Hence, apartments at an affordable rate with high quality facilities, are easily available.
Reasons to invest in Crossings Republik
Crossings Republik has various connectivity options that make the lives of people in this area easy. To ease the traffic in and around the township, authorities have taken the initiative to develop a few underpasses in the vicinity. The USP of the township is its greenery, owing to the presence of 30,000 trees and a 9-hole golf course spread over 50 acres. About 8,500 more ready-to-move-in flats are available here. Investing here will be profitable for home buyers.