Table of Contents
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Financial assistance
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: Benefits
- Ayushman bharat golden card: How to check your eligibility?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: Who can apply?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to apply?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to view your dashboard?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to download?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to obtain information related to the health benefit of the scheme?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: What to do in case of wrong details?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to give feedback?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to file a grievance report?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to check grievance status?
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: Contact information
- Ayushman Bharat golden card: News
Ayushman Bharat scheme or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) is a health insurance scheme launched by the Indian government to provide financial securities against hospital expenses for its beneficiaries in case of an emergency through the ayushman Bharat yojana card. First launched in September 2015 , it aimed to cover 50 crore citizens of India. The scheme comes with a coverage of Rs 5 lakh, covering almost all expenses from pre-hospitalization to post-hospitalization costs.
It is valid countrywide and is accepted at nearly 24,000 hospitals, covering more than 1400 treatments throughout India. It offers cashless hospitalisation at covered hospitals. To avail of this facility, the person needs to show the ayushman golden card at the network hospital.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Financial assistance
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, financial assistance is provided for diabetes, cancer, stroke and heart disease under PMJAY.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is considered to be one of the largest health insurance schemes in the world. It covers expenses related to hospitalisation in network hospitals, for people belonging to the weaker section of society. This program aims to cover roughly 50 crore people or half the country’s population. Almost all states of India have now started implementing this program.
More than 5,611 crore rupees have been given to states and UTs under PMJAY program to prevent and control diabetes, cancer, stroke and heart diseases. Under ayushman bharat more than 677 NCD clinics, 266 district day care centres, 187 district cardiac care units and 5392 NCD clinics at community level have been set up. Further, a population based initiative to screen, prevent and control non communicable diseases like high bp, diabetes, and cancer in people aged 30 and above has been launched.
Ayushman Bharat golden card: Benefits
The PMJAY scheme is targeted to elevate the financial stress of the economically weaker section of society. Listed below are some of the advantages of having a golden card.
- The whole family can be covered under this scheme.
- It provides access to health insurance to the poorer section of society.
- Beneficiaries can avail the benefit of this scheme across the country for free.
- Covers 1354 medical and surgical packages, and 25 specialty categories.
- Cover almost 50 types of cancer and the chemotherapy cost.
- In case of multiple surgeries, it will cover the full cost of the first one, half the cost of the second one, and a quarter of the third one.
- Covers daycare expenses.
- Covid patients can also use this card.
- Beneficiaries can avail of services for follow up diseases.
- Cover a limited number of pre-existing diseases.
- People can avail of cashless treatment at network hospitals.
Ayushman bharat golden card: How to check your eligibility?
People who are eligible to have a golden card will be included in the ayushman bharat golden card. To find your name in the list, follow these steps.
- Visit the official website of PMJAY; www.mera.pmjdy.gov.in.
- Fill in your mobile number and captcha.
- Enter the OTP sent and proceed.
- Now you will see options to find yourself on the list.
- Select one of them, enter the details asked, and proceed.
- You will be shown if you are on the eligible list or not.
Ayushman Bharat golden card: Who can apply?
Only people named in the list given by the socio-economic caste census of 2011 who have a Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card can make a golden card. Further, there are different eligibility criteria for people in rural and urban areas. The list of people who are eligible for the Ayushman golden card are:
- Families living in kaccha houses
- Families with a disabled member and no healthy adult
- Families of manual scavengers
- Families that do not have a house and work as manual labour
For people in an urban area
- Domestic workers, tailors, handicraft workers, garden, artisans, sanitation workers
- Hawkers, cobblers, security guards, welders, construction workers, ragpickers, washerman
- Mason, mechanic, beggar, waiters, peon, etc.
Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to apply?
For the golden card online apply, follow the steps below-
- Visit the official website for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Select the login option. Enter your mobile number and fill out the captcha
- Generate the OTP and enter it
- Find your HHD code and give it to the common service centre. The CSC representative will do the rest of the process
- Your card will soon be issued
Jan Seva Kendras
- Visit the nearest Jan Seva Kendra.
- They will check your name in the ayushman bharat list.
- If it is available, give them the documents like aadhar card, mobile number
- You will be registered for a golden card
- The golden card will be issued in a couple of days
- You can also get a golden card through hospitals that are networked with the PMJAY
- Visit the nearest hospital that accepts golden cards and provide them with your documents
- Your name will be checked in the list and after that, you will be registered and the card will be provided
Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to view your dashboard?
- Go to the official ayushman bharat scheme website
- On the homepage, click on the menu bar
- In the menu bar, select the dashboard option
- The dashboard will be opened on a new page and you can view the dashboard from there.
Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to download?
Although you can download Ayushman Bharat golden card through several means, you can do your PMJAY card download online. Whether it is Ayushman card download MP or Ayushman card download CG, you can do it from a single site. To do an ayushman golden card download, follow these steps.
- Visit the official ayushman bharat cloud website.
- Click on the login option and enter your email and password.
- Enter your aadhar number next and verify yourself.
- Proceed and then select the option of the approved beneficiary.
- If your golden card has been approved, it will show up in front of you.
- Click on the print option. You will be redirected to Jan Seva Kendra’s wallet.
- Enter your password and the walled pin. You will now see the option for the ayushman bharat card download option next to your name.
This way you can easily do the golden card download.
If you want to check more information regarding all the health benefits that are covered in the scheme, you can do so by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of the ayushman bharat scheme
- On the homepage select the menu option
- Click on the health benefit package
- A new page will be opened. Here you can select one of the options as per your requirements and all the related information will be displayed.
Ayushman Bharat golden card: What to do in case of wrong details?
If there is an error in details in the Ayushman Bharat golden card, do one of the following.
- Make a complaint on the toll-free number 14555 or 180018004444
- Visit the office of the chief medical officer with your documents and complain about the district implementation unit.
- After verification of your complaint, it will be forwarded to the relevant authorities and a new ayushman card can be made.
Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to give feedback?
If you want to send your feedback or suggestions to the government, you can fill out the feedback form by following these steps.
- Open the website of ayushman bharat scheme
- On the homepage, click on the menu and select the option for feedback
- The feedback form will be displayed
- Enter the information required. Fill out the feedback you want to give and click on submit
- Your feedback will be submitted
Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to file a grievance report?
If you feel like you have a problem that needs to be addressed, you can file a grievance report. To do so, follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of ayushman bharat scheme
- On the homepage, click on the grievance portal
- Select the option to register your grievance
- Select the grievance category
- Click on register. The grievance form will be displayed.
- Enter all the information and submit your grievance
Ayushman Bharat golden card: How to check grievance status?
- Go to the ayushman bharat website
- On the homepage click on the grievance portal
- Select track your grievance. Enter the UGN
- Submit and your status will be displayed on the screen
Ayushman Bharat golden card: Contact information
You can find the contact details by following these steps.
- Open the website of ayushman bharat scheme
- On the homepage, click on the menu
- In the menu select the contact us option
- A new page will be opened with the contact details
Ayushman Bharat golden card: News
Ayushman Bharat golden card Haryana
The Haryana government has requested all eligible citizens to make their Ayushman Bharat golden cards under Ayushman Bharat pakhwada. All eligible citizens will get their golden card for free from atal seva Kendra, or listed private or government hospital. To make the golden card, the applicants will need to submit a copy of their ration, aadhar and family identity card.
Jammu & Kashmir among top 5 in country in issuing golden cards
Jammu & Kashmir has issued around 19 lakh golden cards, making it one of the top 5 Indian states/ union territories for issuing Ayushman Bharat golden cards. This scheme was launched on December 26, 2020 under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Swasthya in J&K to provide Rs 5 lakh annually for health insurance.