Table of Contents
Gachibowli is located at a distance of 5 kilometres from HITEC City. It enjoys proximity to prominent areas of Cyber City, Madhapur, Kollur, Malkapur, Patancheru and Hafeezpet. The locality is surrounded by Jubilee hills, Madhapur, Banjara Hill, Kothaguda, Mehdipatnam, Panjagutta and Kukatpally.
A number of places of Gachibowli witnesses tourists streaming in throughout the year, such as Durgam Cheruvu, Shilparamam, Hussain Sagar, Ramoji Rao Film City and Golconda Fort.
Gachibowli is not only a residential and commercial hub, it is also a sports hub, housing the GMC Athletic Stadium and a world-class Hockey stadium.
Connectivity with near Gachibowli localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- It is connected to the international airport at Shamshabad by the Outer Ring Road and to the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport by the Nehru Outer Ring Road.
- The nearest railway stations include Hafeezpet Railway Station, Deccan Railway Station and HITEC City Railway Station. These are located at distances of 6 kilometres, 14 kilometres and 7 kilometres, respectively.
- The nearest airport is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 32.6 kilometres from the locality.
- The locality is served by the APSRTC transport network of bus services, which connect Gachibowli to Mehdipatnam and Koti.
Employment hubs near Gachibowli
Gachibowli is an IT suburb of Hyderabad and is known for its proximity to various IT companies like Wipro, Sierra Atlantic, Computer Associates, Infosys and Microsoft IDC, which is the largest development centre of Microsoft outside the US.
Gachibowli provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. Various schools in Gachibowli include Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute for Development Banking, Government Primary School, Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication and many more.
The major hospitals in Gachibowli include Aarogya Center, Oasis Centre of Reproductive Medicine, Manikanta Hospital, Aakruthi Dental Hospital and Dr Amar’s Dental Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, State Bank of India and Axis Bank.
Some of the popular and luxurious hotels of the locality include Hyatt and Regenta One.
Physical infrastructure in Gachibowli
- A new IT SEZ by DLF has been planned to be developed in Gachibowli.
- A 650-metre-long flyover at Toli Chowki Junction has also been proposed to be developed.
- The old Mumbai Highway, which connects Jubilee Hills with Gachibowli Road is being extended from 60 ft to 120 ft.
Price trends in Gachibowli
- Price appreciation in Gachibowli – Around 15.3% in last 2 years.
- Average current property rates in Gachibowli – Rs 3,740 – Rs 4,378 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Gachibowli
Gachibowli has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property pricing and demand, make investing in Gachibowli a lucrative option. The presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality, make Gachibowli a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Hyderabad.
Projects like Patel Smondo, SV Builders and Developers’ PR Green View, DSR Sai Abode and My Home Vihanga situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Gachibowli.