Table of Contents
Greater Noida is situated in the Gautam Budh Nagar district of the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. It forms a part of the National Capital Region (NCR) of India. It is situated at a distance of 30 kilometres from New Delhi.
Some of the localities of Greater Noida include Arun Vihar, Chhalera, Sector 1, Sector 12, Sector 21, Sector 32 and Sector 37.
Connectivity with nearby Greater Noida localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The area is served by the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.
- The nearest railway stations include Dadri, Faridabad, Tughlakabad, Ghaziabad and Ballabhgarh railway stations and a couple more, which are situated at distances of 8.01, 20.48, 20.8, 21.19, 23.98 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airports include Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehra Dun and Chandigarh. Indira Gandhi International Airport is 50.4 kilometres from the locality.
- Greater Noida is connected to Agra by the six-lane Yamuna Expressway.
Employment hubs near Greater Noida
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to various commercial complexes in and near Greater Noida, such as:
- Alpha Commercial Belt (1.5 kilometres away).
- Jagat Farms Commercial Belt.
Greater Noida provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. Various schools, such as the DPS Greater Noida, Spring Dale School, Noida International University, Amity University and Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) and many more, enjoy being among the popular educational institutions of Greater Noida.
The major health institutions in Greater Noida include Max Multi Speciality Hospital, Yatharth Wellness Hospital & Trauma Centre, Navin Hospital, Sharda Hospital and Sri Krishna Life Line Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Indian Bank, ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India and Yes Bank.
The city also houses a number of luxurious shopping arcades including Grand Venice Mall, SNG Plaza, Alpha Square Mall, Ansal Plaza and MSX Mall.
Physical infrastructure in Greater Noida
An international airport by the name of Taj International Airport located at a distance of 72 kilometres from the Indira Gandhi International Airport is to be set up.
Price trends in Greater Noida
- Price depreciation in Greater Noida – Around 2%-3% in the last 6 months.
- Average current property rates in Greater Noida – Rs 4,500 – Rs 5,600 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Greater Noida
More than a total of 72 localities are housed in Greater Noida, with varying property prices and demand. As Greater Noida is a well-developed industrial and residential destination, it is witnessing an increase in population almost every year.
So, investing in Greater Noida will be a lucrative option. The presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality, make Greater Noida a preferred working as well as residential destination of NCR.
Big-ticket projects like Supertech Sports Village, Mahagun Meadows and many others situated in the city, are among the most luxurious projects of Greater Noida and make Greater Noida a coveted and posh region of the NCR.