Table of Contents
The real estate of Gurgaon Sector 62 is growing at a fast pace. There are different types of flats in Gurgaon Sector 62 available in different sizes, from 1-BHK to 3-BHK. There are several leading builders in Gurgaon Sector 62 like Axiom Landbase Pvt Ltd, Realty Choice, etc., who are coming up with major projects here.
Connectivity with nearby Gurgaon Sector 62 localities
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is located at a distance of7 kilometres from the area.
- The New Delhi railway station is 38.9 kilometres away from Sector 62.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Employment hubs near Gurgaon Sector 62
- MG Road is 10.7 kilometres away from the area.
- Sushant Lok is 8.9 kilometres away from Sector 62.
- New Gurgaon is 11.1 kilometres from the locality.
Prominent schools in Sector 62 include The Heritage School, Autism Centre for Excellence, etc. There are various hospitals too in Sector 62. Banks in the area include ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank. Baani City Centre is one shopping mall in the area. The prominent restaurants in the area are JD’s Alfresco, Line Hotel Dhaba, etc.
Price trends in Gurgaon Sector 62
The price trend in Sector 62 varies between Rs 6,699-Rs 9,026 per sq ft on an average.
Reasons to invest in Gurgaon Sector 62
Sector 62 is a good place to make an investment, considering the growing social infrastructure and good connectivity. These factors ensure healthy price appreciation in the area. Thus, investors and end-users can be sure of getting competitively-priced properties if they buy now.