Table of Contents
Sector 78 is a major contributor towards the growth of Gurgaon real estate. This locality, together with other well-developed areas, forms the core of the suburb. This has resulted in an increased pricing of Gurgaon Sector 78 real estate.
Punjabi is the local language here. The area is well-connected by roads and railway stations. Many educational institutions, hospitals, banks, hotels, restaurants and public parks make the area a major investment site.
Leading builders in Gurgaon Sector 78 like Raheja Developers and DLF with their Real Gardens project are predominantly active here. Therefore, there is an easy availability of 2 and 3-BHK flats in Gurgaon Sector 78.
Connectivity with nearby Gurgaon Sector 78 localities
The Northern Periphery Road, off National Highway 8, is one of the prime links which makes the area accessible from other localities.
- The Indira Gandhi International airport is only 26 kilometres away from the area.
- Faridabad is a major railway station, located only 36 kilometres away and connects the area to the maximum number of important stations in India.
- The IIFCO Chowk metro station isthe nearest metro link for the region and is situated only 18 kilometres from the area.
Employment hubs near Gurgaon Sector 78
There are restaurants, banks and ATM branches, as well as commercial and office spaces, which indicate the ample opportunity for employment and business in the area.
Reputed schools in Gurgaon Sector 78 include Jhankar Public School and Bal Bharati Public School. Some well-known colleges in Gurgaon Sector 78 are Indraprasth Institute of Management and Haryana IGNOU Community College. Leading hospitals in Gurgaon Sector 78 include Shri Balaji Hospital and SRS Hospital. Vatika Garden and KK Yadav Park are some of the recreational places that are located in close proximity to the area.
Physical infrastructure in Gurgaon Sector 78
- The project, Umang Monsoon Breeze, comprises of two phases sprawling over 12.5 acres and 7 acres, respectively.
- An expansive residential complex called Raheja Revanta is coming up spanning over 18.39 acres of land.
Price trends in Gurgaon Sector 78
- Price appreciation – 14.7% in the last 41 months.
- Current property rates – Rs 7,146 per sq ft.
- Rental properties of 2 and 3-BHK are available at the rate of Rs 10,609 per month.
Reasons to invest in Gurgaon Sector 78
Considering the price trends in Gurgaon Sector 78 and the rising demand, the area would prove to be a good investment. Good connectivity and comparatively reasonable property prices are the factors behind this area’s growth. Initially, one can invest a small amount of money in a residential property in this area and later the property will fetch a higher amount at the time of resale. However, there are a few problems like lack of open spaces, green belts and parks in this area. With good appreciation and the upcoming developments, Sector 78 will soon become one of the best investment destinations in the city.