Table of Contents
The Hennur real estate market has witnessed exponential growth, due to its excellent network of road connectivity to the major business centres and IT parks in Bengaluru, along with its proximity to the international airport. Hennur has witnessed a major transformation, since Bengaluru’s international airport was established, due to which, the demand for flats in Hennur has risen rapidly. Hennur is well linked to the international airport through the Link Road.
It is surrounded by Horamavu, HRBR Layout, Agara and Devanahalli, among other localities.
The Hennur Main Road is a major connectivity lifeline for residents, while Banaswadi Railway Station is also easily accessible. The Bangalore City Railway Station, lies 20 kilometres away from the locality. The area is also known as an education hub, with prominent schools and colleges located here, along with several hospitals. There are several businesses operating out of Hennur.
Restaurants located here, include the popular Café Moksh, Little Imperial Restaurant and Chungs Chinese Corner. This locality also has the Indian Institute of Music and Arts, along with the Country Club India Limited. The Amruth cinema hall is located here, as well.
Hennur is a very cosmopolitan area. Several options are available, vis-à-vis apartments in Hennur, although 2 and 3-BHK are the most preferred configurations here. There are many leading real estate builders in Hennur like Puravankara, Sobha Group, Prestige, K Raheja, Brigade and others. Some of the well-known upcoming residential projects in Hennur include Purva Palm Beach and Brigade Altamont, to name a few.
Hennur is quite an attractive location for affordable and mid-range housing, while neighbouring localities like Hebbal and Majestic cater majorly to the higher end of the spectrum, since their property rates are on the higher side.
Connectivity with nearby Hennur localities
- Well-connected to Banaswadi Railway Station.
- Excellently connected to the rest of Bengaluru, through the Hennur Main Road.
- The nearest Namma Metro station is at
- Hennur is located 25 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC Volvo buses connect this area to the other important parts of the city.
- Majestic lies 20 kilometres away.
Employment hubs near Hennur
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 5.8 kilometres via NH-44 or NH-75 and Service Road.
- Koramangala – 18.7 kilometres via NH-44 or NH-75 and 100 Ft Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 15.4 kilometres via NH-75 and Whitefield Main Road.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 14 kilometres via NH-44 or NH-75 and Bellary Road.
- Whitefield – 19.6 kilometres via NH-75 and Whitefield Main Road.
Hennur boasts of a strong social infrastructure. Some of the reputed schools in Hennur include BM English School, East Point School, Patel Public School and CMR National Public School. Leading hospitals in Hennur include the Good Shepherd Health Centre and Bangalore Eye Hospital. Popular shopping malls in Hennur include Elements Mall and Orion East Mall, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Hennur
- Construction of the Hennur Flyover.
- The Peripheral Ring Road will help to improve traffic congestion in the entire area.
- Alternative route to the airport.
Price trends in Hennur
- Price appreciation – 1%-5% over the last quarter of 2016.
- Current property rates – Rs 4,257-6,548 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Hennur
The current price trends in Hennur and its social infrastructure, hint at good future investment prospects. Hennur is near one of the biggest tech parks in Bengaluru and is also well-connected to the airport and several IT and business hubs. The only problems, include water supply and indiscriminate land filling in some areas.
Check properties in Hennur