Table of Contents
A large number of space energy readers/healers maintain that your home’s décor holds immense potential, to influence key areas of your life. The second house of the zodiac (Taurus), relates to your possessions or material things – wealth, real estate, belongings, values, resources, potentials, spirituality, etc. Issues and concerns related to this realm are said to be resolved, by healing the disturbance in the energy field in this space.
Indications of energy imbalance
An affirmative response to any of the following questions, could indicate a need for space healing in the area of possessions and prosperity (The list of questions is representational and not exhaustive):
- Is your wealth or possession a source of anxiety?
- Have you lost sight of what is truly important to you?
- Is it time to ask for a pay rise?
- Does your partner/parent keep accusing you of spending too much money?
- Do you feel that your friends are not listening to your opinions and seem to criticise you?
- Do you doubt if you are being true to yourself?
- Are those close to you commenting that you are not taking good care of yourself?
- Do you feel that your talents are not being appreciated?
Impact of the Taurus sign on your house
The south-east of your home or of each room, is your area of possessions – wealth, satisfying social life, true friends, pets and opportunities that may come your way. The south of your home or of each room, is also your area of belongings like your talents, vision, spirituality and more. By using appropriate décor elements at home, one can heal or empower the vibrations in the house of possessions and invite abundance into life.
Smita Mehta, an oracle reader and a space energy consultant from Andheri, in Mumbai, recounts: “Once, I visited a client’s flat and found some of the worst accessories in the space that governs fame and prosperity. Old graduation pictures, tarnished trophies, unused musical instruments and jaded gifts from friends who were no longer in touch, adorned the space. Such things send out stagnant energy into the space. The area was cleansed and embellished with suitable décor, including images symbolic of one’s desire, among others. Some days later, my client testified that his prosperity-related issues were being steadily resolved.”
Décor elements for healing vibrations
The imagery you have at home, is one of the most potent and powerful décor tools, to manipulate the energy of a space. If a positive image can heal energy imbalance and invite positive vibrations, then, the opposite is very likely, as well. Always opt for imagery, such as pictures, paintings, sculptures or arrangements of objects that evoke positive thoughts and feelings in you. Some suggested images or symbols for the wealth/possession corner of your home are:
- A diamond: An enduring symbol of the earth’s rich resources.
- Scales: Perfectly balanced scales are indicative of a life lived with integrity and spiritual values.
- Money chest: This may remind you to start saving for the proverbial rainy day.
- The sign of Taurus and planet Venus: These reminds us of the need to be creative, while also maintaining a balance.
Preferred accessories for the south-east part of the house or room
- Wooden boxes, photo frames or statues.
- Money (jade) plant in a terracotta pot. If the plant does not thrive, you may need to think about whether you really want to have more money.
- Blue glassware, dishes or a lamp.
- A treasured ornament or a picture.
- A running water feature.
- A bowl of coins or some notes.
DIY tips to boost the positive aspects of the Taurus sign, in your house
The following DIY cures are used by many who believe in Feng Shui, to heal or strengthen the area of possessions:
- Hang a small crystal ball or set a piece of clear quartz crystal on the kitchen window. Crystals reflect light and are believed to empower money-generating potential. This space remedy is effective for small kitchens that do not receive much natural light or are not used often.
- Display a gold star in your work area at home.
- Hang a wind chime in a window directly across the front door.
- Place a green-coloured vase with yellow flowers in your kitchen.
- Hang a picture of trees, flowers or other plants in your kitchen.
- On your kitchen windowsill, set three objects that signify wealth to you. Arrange the objects in a triangular pattern.
- Place eight stones in a wooden box and place it in your kitchen. This cure is believed to aid saving of resources and helps you to make practical financial decisions.