Table of Contents
The Hoskote real estate market has taken off, primarily due to the industrialisation in the area and also its strategic location, which provides easy commuting for its residents. Apart from these, flats in Hoskote are in high demand, because of the expansion of the IT and ITES industry, which has led to heightened real estate activity in this area. Hoskote is a taluk with five divisions. The entire taluk comprises of 333 villages in all. However, modernisation has led to a more cosmopolitan and developing vibe here.
Hoskote is strategically located, at the intersection of National Highways 207 and 4. Hoskote is also known for the MVJ Medical College & Research Centre. Hoskote is also popular with birdwatchers and also offers scope for para sailing. There are several famous temples and shrines located in the area, which draw tourists in droves. The Indian Institute of Astrophysics is another major landmark here.
There are diverse options available, when it comes to apartments in Hoskote, with the property prices tending towards the lower and mid-range categories. Some prominent real estate projects in Hoskote include Platinum City Township, Artha Neo Smart City and Nisarga Hi Tech Layout, to name a few. Moreover, one of the leading builders in Hoskote, Emprasa is developing the first “Smart City” in Bengaluru in the locality.
Hoskote or ‘Neo Bangalore’ as it is often referred to, is witnessing a boom in its real estate sector and promises great appreciation in the years to come. Owing to the expansion of major IT offices here, along with easy accessibility to all social amenities, Hoskote offers better appreciation potential as compared to other nearby Hoskote localities.
Connectivity with nearby Hoskote localities
- National Highway 75 joins Hoskote to the major IT offices in the city.
- Conveniently located on the Bengaluru-Chennai NH-4.
- Well connected to Whitefield and ITPL, which has major IT clusters.
- Hoskote connects to the Kempegowda International Airport via Budigere Road.
- Very conveniently connected to all other parts of Bengaluru via the 188-kilometre Intermediate Ring Road.
- Offers easy access to NH-207.
- Well-connected to Krishnarajapuram and Whitefield railway stations.
Employment hubs near Hoskote
- Whitefield – 14.8 kilometres via SH-35 and NH-75.
- ITPL – 14 kilometres via NH-75 and State Highway 35.
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 27 kilometres via NH-75.
- Koramangala – 28 kilometres via NH-75.
- KIADB Industrial Area is located here.
Excellent social infrastructure in Hoskote, also plays a vital role in its development. Reputed schools in Hoskote include St Joseph’s English High school, MVJ Medical college & Research Centre and the Indian Institute of Astrophysics. Leading hospitals in Hoskote include the Global Eye Foundation and MVJ Medical College and Research Centre. Popular malls in Hoskote include the Ascendas Park Square Mall and Inorbit Mall, to name a few.
Physical infrastructure in Hoskote
- Bengaluru’s first ‘Smart City’ project is underway.
- The upcoming Satellite Township Ring Road that will spread over 284 kilometres, will further boost the region’s development.
- An upcoming SEZ to cater to electronic hardware and IT sectors, has been proposed.
- New railway station is also coming up in Hoskote town.
Price trends in Hoskote
- Price appreciation – 7%-9% in the last five months.
- Current property rates – Rs 2,500-4,000 approximately per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Hoskote
After seeing the price trends in Hoskote, along with its good connectivity, strategic location and social infrastructure, it can safely be said that investing here, makes for a smart choice. There are some civic issues in the area but these are too minor to be counted.
Check properties in Hoskote