Is this a good time to invest in real estate? Will the Budget 2017, make it easier to buy properties? Looking for answers to these questions and more? Housing.com will be presenting its first FB Live, on ‘Current market trends for home buyers’. This will have questions on the budget, as well. The FB Live will be with Amit Kumar (advocate on record, Supreme Court of India), Nikhil Hawelia (managing director of the Hawelia Group) and the session will be moderated by Jhumur Ghosh (editor-in-chief of Housing News). The FB Live will be held on Friday, February 3, 2017, at 3 PM. You can watch the event as it happens, by tuning in to Housing.com’s Facebook Live.
The FB live session will be preceded by a roundtable discussion on ‘Current Trends in Real Estate Market for Home Buyers’ by Track2Realty. The eminent panelists at the discussion include:
- Pranay Vakil, chairman Praron Consulting, former chairman Knight Frank India (moderator)
- Arvind Nandan, south Asia director, valuation and advisory, at Colliers International India
- Amit Kumar, advocate on record, Supreme Court of India
- Nikhil Hawelia, MD, Hawelia Group
- Naushad Panjwani, managing partner with Mandarus Partners LLP
- Kaizad Hateria, brand custodian and chief customer delight officer, Rustomjee Group
- Ravi Sinha, CEO, Track2Realty
- Jhumur Ghosh, Editor-in-chief, Housing.com News.
You can watch the highlights of this roundtable on Housing.com’s FB page.