Table of Contents
One of the two big sub-regions of Ghaziabad, Indirapuram is situated on the NH 24. Motilal Vora, the former governor of Uttar Pradesh and now a member of Rajya Sabha, founded Indirapuram. The foundation stone of the place, black in colour, was found in a place which is now named as ‘Kala Patthar’. It is now a significant landmark of the locality
Connectivity with nearby Indirapuram localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The area is served by the National Highway 24.
- The nearest railway station is the Ghaziabad railway station, which is situated at a distance of 8.5 kilometres from the locality.
- The nearest airport is The Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is8 kilometres from the locality.
- Indirapuram enjoys proximity to areas of Faridabad, Greater Noida and Gurgaon.
Employment hubs near Indirapuram
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to various commercial complexes in and near Indirapuram such as:
- Alpha 1 Commercial Belt, which is situated at a distance of 36.6 kilometres from the locality.
Indirapuram provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals.
St Teresa School, St Francis School, Cambridge School, Rama International School, Indirapuram Public School, IIFT (Indian Institute of Fashion Technology), Jaipuria Institute of Management and many more, enjoy being among the popular educational institutions of Indirapuram.
The major health institutions in Indirapuram include Avantika Hospital, Eternity Hospital, Eye7 Chaudhary Eye Centre and Sparsh Hospital And Trauma Centre.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Bank of India, Axis Bank and Indian Bank.
Physical infrastructure in Indirapuram
An international airport by the name of Taj International Airport, located at a distance of 72 kilometres from the Indira Gandhi International Airport, is to be set up.
Price trends in Indirapuram
- Price depreciation in Indirapuram – Around 2.3% in the last 1 year.
- Average current property rates in Indirapuram – Rs 4,160 – Rs 6,448 per sq ft
Reasons to invest in Indirapuram
Indirapuram is a well-developed industrial and residential destination and it witnessing a population surge almost every year. So, investing in Indirapuram will be a lucrative option, although prices are presently decreasing. The presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality, make Indirapuram a preferred working as well as residential destination of the NCR. So, property prices here are likely to rise.
Projects like Saya Gold Avenue, I House, World Residency, Maya Homes and many more situated in the locality, are among the most comfortable and affordable homes that Indirapuram has to offer.