Table of Contents
The Kaggadasapura real estate market has gained significant momentum, due to its proximity to the DRDO Township and also since two of the most well-known IT parks in the city, namely Embassy Golf Links Business Park and Bagmane Tech Park, are located near it. These parks house several IT giants. Kaggadasapura has witnessed to major development, since the IT boom in the 1990s, owing to which there has been a rising demand for flats in Kaggadasapura.
Kaggadasapura is a new suburb and has more than 500 apartment complexes with good connectivity to both Indira Nagar and the Old Airport Road alike. The DRDO Phase II, Centre for Artificial Intelligence Research and Defence Avionics Research Establishment, are all located here. The locality primarily has government personnel and people employed in nearby IT parks. Kaggadasapura is known as an extremely safe neighborhood and is home to several reputed schools, like the National Centre for Excellence. It also lies close to the KR Puram Railway Station and Byappanahalli Metro Station.
The area has several libraries, including the NOOL, ThinkBox and InferAlpha. With respect to apartments in Kaggadasapura, investors prefer 2 and 3-BHK configurations. There are several prominent builders in Kaggadasapura including Puravankara, Prestige, Mahaveer, Sekhar and Brigade, who have helped to develop some of the most prominent and prestigious projects in Kaggadasapura.
The nearby Kaggadasapura localities are CV Raman Nagar, Indira Nagar and Old Airport Road. Due to the presence of large IT parks, coupled with convenient accessibility to all necessary social amenities, Kaggadasapura has become highly developed and is a sought-after residential locality for IT professionals in the city. Moreover, the property rates are more affordable here, in comparison to the surrounding localities. The area is also home to a lake.
Connectivity with nearby Kaggadasapura localities
- Offers seamless connectivity to Indira Nagar – 4 kilometres.
- Located close to the HAL or Old Airport Road.
- The Byappanahalli Metro Station is less than 5 kilometres from this area.
- Well-connected to all the other important parts of Bengaluru, via the KR Puram and Byappanahalli Railway Stations, which are nearest to this region.
- Kaggadasapura is located 40 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
Employment hubs near Kaggadasapura
- The DRDO is located close by.
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 16.7 kilometres via NH-44 and NH-75.
- Koramangala – 10 kilometres via 100 Ft Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 9.7 kilometres via ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Main Road.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 13 kilometres via Suranjan Das Road.
- Bagmane Tech Park – 4.4 kilometres via GM Palya Main Road.
- Embassy Golf Links – 6.9 kilometres via 100 Ft Road.
Easy availability of all social infrastructures, is a plus point of Kaggadasapura. Schools in Kaggadasapura include International Centre For Excellence and Kendriya Vidyalaya DRDO, while some of the well-known hospitals in Kaggadasapura are Sir CV Raman General Hospital and the MediHope Super Speciality Hospital. Some of the popular shopping malls in Kaggadasapura are Gopalan Grand Mall and Gopalan Signature Mall, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Kaggadasapura
- Construction of the Peripheral Ring Road, will help to decrease the volume of traffic and improve access to other areas.
Price trends in Kaggadasapura
- Price appreciation – 1%–4% over the last quarter.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,254-4,873 per sq ft.
Reasons to investment in Kaggadasapura
Seeing the price trends in Kaggadasapura and other aspects, it can be assumed that appreciation prospects are high, in this locality. The proximity to nearby IT and employment hubs, coupled with good social infrastructure, make this a coveted residential destination. Teething problems include sanitation issues, foul stench from the Kaggadasapura Lake and water supply issues.
Check properties in Kaggadasapura