Table of Contents
Kandivali east, one of the oldest neighbourhoods and major developing areas of the city, is located in the north-western part of Mumbai. The area is very close to the business hubs of Malad and Goregaon. Earlier, the area was a village but not anymore. Several landmark buildings are located in the area like the Western Railway building and David Sassoon Library. Nearby Kandivali east localities include Thakur Complex, Lokhandwala, Poisar, Mahavir Nagar, etc.
Being one of the oldest parts of the city, it is a premier residential area as far as Kandivali east real estate is concerned. The suburb is connected well with major landmarks of Mumbai through Western Express Highway. As a result, there has always been a high demand for residential apartments in Kandivali east, being one of the noted suburbs in Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Gundecha Builders Valley of Flowers, Sunteck Signia High, Ajmera Iconic, etc. Builders in Kandivali east include famed developers like the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, K Hemani Group, Raheja Group, Ajmera Group, etc., who are working on some of the major projects in Kandivali east.
Connectivity with nearby Kandivali east localities
- Western Express Highway, Swami Vivekananda Road, Link Road and Goregaon-Mulund Link Road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area.
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Dindoshi Bus Stand and Gorai Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
- The area has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there are railway stations at Borivali, Malad and Goregaon. The Borivali railway station is approximately 4 kilometres away from Kandivali East.
- The international airport is about half an hour away from the area.
Employment hubs near Kandivali east
- The Infinity Tower, Maharaja Retreat Tower and Spectrum Tower are located at an approximate distance of 5-6 kilometres from the area.
- The Magnus Tower and Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone are approximately 6-7 kilometres away from the area.
Kandivali east offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Kandivali east include the Children’s Academy Ashok Nagar, Gundecha Education Academy, Ryan International School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Kandivali east include the Om Sai Superspeciality Hospital Pvt Ltd, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Apex Hospital, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Kandivali east such as the Moksh Plaza Mall, Raghuleela Mall, Oberoi Mall Goregaon, etc.
Price trends in Kandivali east
- Price appreciation—Around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates—Rs 11,925-Rs 18,399 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Kandivali east
Kandivali east possesses many gated communities and luxury apartments. It offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are the major reasons for its rapid growth. Thus, there is no denying that Kandivali east is certainly one of the best places to live in Mumbai. Further, considering the price trends in Kandivali east and the rising demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment region in future. There will be excellent appreciation of property rates in the area and with a number of projects which are being developed, the area will only grow further.