Table of Contents
The Kasturi Nagar real estate market has witnessed a boom, owing to the presence of IT office clusters in the city, which attracts migrants to this place. Consequently, the demand for flats in Kasturi Nagar has risen significantly, in recent times.
When it comes to apartments in Kasturi Nagar, 2 and 3-BHK homes are mostly preferred by home buyers, who are mostly IT professionals. There are several leading builders in Kasturi Nagar including Puravankara, Prestige, K Raheja, Sobha, Brigade and others.
Prominent housing projects in Kasturi Nagar include Rakesh Fantasy Garden and Gopalan Aristocrat, which have changed profile of the area.
While this locality is still a good one for affordable and mid-range housing, the nearby Kasturi Nagar localities like Marathahalli and KR Puram cater majorly to the upper-end of the market. Due to the location’s advantage and seamless connectivity to the IT parks, along with the availability of all necessary social infrastructure, Kasturi Nagar offers good investment value and future prospects.
Connectivity with nearby Kasturi Nagar localities
- Well-connected to the ORR, Old Madras Road and Hebbal Main Road.
- Excellently connected to the rest of Bengaluru, through the HAL Old Airport Road which passes through Marathahalli and Whitefield.
- The nearest Namma Metro station is just one kilometre away.
- Kasturi Nagar is 30 minutes from the Byappanahalli Railway Station.
- It is located 38 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC bus network connects this area to the other parts of the city.
Employment hubs near Kasturi Nagar
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 9.3 kilometres via NH-44 and NH-75.
- Koramangala – 12.8 kilometres via 100-Ft Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 10.3 kilometres via Whitefield Main Road.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 12 kilometres.
- Electronic City – 30 kilometres via NH-44 and Hosur Road.
Well-known schools in Kasturi Nagar include the CMR and Presidency College and Sri Chaitanya Techno School. Leading hospitals in Kasturi Nagar include the Chaya Hospital and Sri Sai Eye Hospital. Popular malls in Kasturi Nagar include the Gopalan Grand Mall and Gopalan Signature Mall, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Kasturi Nagar
- Development of the elevated expressway, will contribute to easing the volume of traffic in the entire region.
- The 8-lane Peripheral Ring Road, will also serve to decongest traffic in the area.
Price trends in Kasturi Nagar
- Price appreciation – 3%-5% over the last year.
- Current property rates – Rs 4,154-6,440 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Kasturi Nagar
Considering the prevailing price trends in Kasturi Nagar, the area will witness steady demand in the near future. The availability of social infrastructure, also makes it a good end-user market. There are a few teething problems like water scarcity and bad roads in some stretches, which are steadily being resolved. Overall, Kasturi Nagar is a good investment destination.
Check properties in Kasturi Nagar