Table of Contents
The Kolathur real estate market has seen some major activity, due to the industrialisation in the area and also its strategic location, which makes commuting to the city easy. Apart from these, flats in Kolathur are in high demand, because of the expansion of the IT and ITeS market, which has led to greater real estate activity in this area.
There are different options, when it comes to apartments in Kolathur, with the property prices tending towards the upper range of the spectrum.
Some prominent real estate projects in Kolathur include Platinum City Township, Artha Neo Smart City and Nisarga Hi Tech Layout, to name a few. Moreover, one of the leading builders in Kolathur, Emprasa is developing the first ‘Smart City’ in Bengaluru’s Hoskote, which will add to the regions’ attraction.
Kolathur, along with Hoskote, will witness a major boom in the realty sector and promises great appreciation of value in the years to come. Owing to the establishment major IT offices here, along with all social amenities, Kolathur offers better appreciation potential as compared to other nearby Kolathur localities.
Connectivity with nearby Kolathur localities
- National Highway-75 joins the area to the major IT offices in the city.
- Conveniently located on the Bengaluru-Chennai NH-4, which is the main reason for its attraction.
- Well-connected to Whitefield and ITPL, which have the busiest IT clusters.
- Kolathur connects to the Kempegowda International Airport via Budigere Road.
- Very conveniently connected to all other points of Bengaluru via the 188-kilometre Intermediate Ring Road.
Employment hubs near Kolathur
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 27 kilometres via NH-75.
- Koramangala – 28 kilometres via NH-75.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 14 kilometres via NH-75 and State Highway-35.
- Whitefield – 18.9 kilometres via NH-75 and SH-35.
Excellent social infrastructure in Kolathur, also plays a vital role in its development. Reputed schools in Kolathur include St Joseph’s English school, MVJ Medical College & Research Institute and Indian Institute of Astrophysics. Leading hospitals in Kolathur include the Global Eye Foundation and MVJ Medical College and Research Centre. Popular malls in Kolathur include the Ascendas Park Square Mall and Inorbit Mall, to name a few.
Physical infrastructure in Kolathur
- Bengaluru’s first ‘Smart City’ project is underway near this place.
- The upcoming Satellite Township Ring Road that will spread over 284 kilometres, will further boost the region’s development.
- An SEZ, to cater to electronic, hardware and IT sectors, has been proposed.
Price trends in Kolathur
- Price appreciation – 7%-9 % growth in the last 5 months.
- Current property rates – Rs 2,500-4,000 approximately per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Kolathur
After seeing the price trends in Kolathur, its proximity to the first Smart City project in the city, IT hubs and other upcoming developments like the Satellite Township Ring Road and SEZ, future appreciation can be expected here.
Check properties in Kolathur