Table of Contents
KPHB is the headquarters of Kukatpally mandal in Malkajgiri revenue division of Medchal district. KPHB is both, a residential as well as a commercial hub of Hyderabad. Situated at the north-western border of the city, KPHB is a part of the municipal corporation.
The locality enjoys proximity to the suburban areas of Ameerpet, Pragathi Nagar, Allwyn Colony, Hafeezpet, Nizampet, Miyapur, Izzatnagar, Kondapur and Bowrampet.
Connectivity with nearby KPHB localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway station is the Hitech City railway station which is located at a distance of 5.3 kilometres from the locality.
- Railway stations of Borabanda, Hitech City and Bharat Nagar offer MMTS services to the locality. On the other hand railway stations of Secunderabad, Begumpet and Nampally operate long distance trains.
- The nearest airport is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 13.6 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
Employment hubs near KPHB
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of:
- Gachibowli (12.1 kilometres away).
- Hitech City (6.9 kilometres away).
- Kokapet (17.5 kilometres away).
The locality also houses the offices of a number of renowned multinational companies, namely:
- CIGNITI Software Services Pvt Ltd
- GE Capital
KPHB provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. NRI Junior College, Olympus IIT Academy, Pratibha Vidyaniketan High School, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and many more, enjoy being the best educational institutions of KPHB.
The major health institutions in KPHB include Advanced Endocrine & Diabetes Hospital, KPHB Multispeciality Hospital, Preeti Urology & Kidney Hospital and Nucleus Homeopathy.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank and Andhra Bank.
The various shopping arcades provided by the locality include NSL Centrum Mall and South India Shopping Mall.
Physical infrastructure in KPHB
The metro railway line is being constructed within the locality, which will make it accessible from different parts of Hyderabad.
Price trends in KPHB
- Price appreciation in KPHB – Around 19% in the last 2 years.
- Present property rates in KPHB – Rs 3,740 – Rs 5,015 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in KPHB
KPHB has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in KPHB a lucrative option. KPHB has emerged as a preferred working, as well as a residential destination of Telangana.
Projects like Incor One City, Sri Sai Ram Lake City, Aditya Construction Capitol Heights and NSK Exotica situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in KPHB.
Check properties in KPHB