Table of Contents
The real estate of Manesar is gradually improving. There are different types of flats in Manesar of different sizes, from 1-BHK to 3-BHK units. There are apartments and independent houses too in Manesar. Builders in Manesar like Concept Realtor and Career Real Estate, are offering several flats and apartments in this locality.
Connectivity with nearby Manesar localities
- The distance from Manesar to Indira Gandhi International Airport is 32.4 kilometres.
- The distance from Manesar to Gurgaon railway station is 21.6
- There are several bus stops which help to connect to other places.
Employment hubs near Manesar
- The distance from Manesar to New Gurgaon is 18 kilometres.
- The distance from Manesar to Golf Course Extension Road is 22.6 kilometres.
- The distance from Manesar to MG Road is 22.5 kilometres.
- The distance from Manesar to Sushant Lok is 24.6 kilometres.
The various schools in Manesar include Amity Law School and Kids World School. Hospitals in Manesar are Upkar Hospital and Yadav Medical. Among the banks in Manesar are the ICICI Bank and Axis Bank. Restaurants in Manesar include Tau Da Dhaba and Balaji Store.
Price trends in Manesar
The price trend in Manesar from October 2016 to December 2016, for multi-storey apartments, has been as follows: The highest locality price is Rs 5,509 per sq ft, the average locality price is Rs 4,400 per sq ft and the lowest locality price is Rs 3,290 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Manesar
Manesar is one of the fastest-growing localities of Gurgaon. The area is close to all the important places. The commercial hubs are close by, along with the airport and railway station. The transport system of this area is good and the residents can smoothly travel without facing any hassle. Property prices are rising, as the demand for this area is increasing among the people. Investors can invest in this area without thinking of losses.
Check Properties at Manesar