Table of Contents
Mayur Vihar is a residential locality, which is located very close to the Noida–Delhi border. It is situated just across the Yamuna River. Mayur Vihar is divided into three phases.
Connectivity with nearby Mayur Vihar localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- This locality is served by the National Highway 24.
- The nearest railway station is the New Delhi railway station and the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station, which are located at distances of 12 and 7 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airports include the Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 24.4 kilometres, while the Domestic Airport is situated at a distance of 23 kilometres from the locality.
- The locality is also served by the blue line of the Delhi Metro.
Employment hubs near Mayur Vihar
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to a number of offices and software companies, namely:
- Apostle Embedded Systems Pvt Ltd.
- Software Development and Research House
- Synchosis Technological Services
Mayur Vihar provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. Various schools including SN Modern School, Indraprastha International School, Dashmesh Public School, Cosmos Public School, DIPS Paramedical & Management Institute, Vinayaka Institution Of Management & Technology and many more, enjoy being the best educational institutions of Mayur Vihar.
The major health institutions in Mayur Vihar include Ram Lal Kundan Lal Hospital, Rotary Eye Hospital, Gaur Maternity Home, Kukreja Hospital, Apex City Hospital and Krishna Medical Centre.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Corporation Bank, State Bank of India and Punjab National Bank.
Mayur Vihar also provides its residents with a number of recreational amenities, of which the popular shopping arcades include Star City Mall and Mayur Vihar Phase 2 Shopping Complex.
Physical infrastructure in Mayur Vihar
The DDA has developed flats for Public Sector Units (PSUs) and semi-PSUs like Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), DDA, etc., to integrate people belonging to various economic brackets, such as the High Income Group (HIG), Middle Income Group (MIG) and Low Income Group (LIG) in one community.
Price trends in Mayur Vihar
- Price depreciation in Mayur Vihar – Around 6.9% in the last 1 year.
- Current property rates in Mayur Vihar – Rs 9,216 –Rs 15,286 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Mayur Vihar
Mayur Vihar has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood, considering the affordable living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in demand, is making investing in Mayur Vihar a lucrative option, although prices are decreasing presently. Mayur Vihar seems set to emerge as a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Delhi.
Projects like Apex Buildcon Kala Vihar Cooperative, Apex Buildcon Arur Cooperative Group Housing Society and Reputed Builder Bhagyawan Apartments situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Mayur Vihar.