Table of Contents
The Nagarbhavi real estate market has taken off, due to the presence of major tech parks nearby. Demand for flats in Nagarbhavi has also gone up, due to rapidly-developing social infrastructure. The area is famous for being home to the Bangalore University and other prestigious educational institutions like the KLE Institute, Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology and National Law School. The locality is well-linked to Chandra Layout, Magadi Road, Sir MV Layout and Vijaynagar. The area is located strategically between the Magadi and Mysore Roads.
The 1st stage of the locality has several commercial belts and smaller roads. The 2nd stage is well planned and comes with wide roads. This is primarily a residential belt and offers good social infrastructure, including popular restaurants like the Saathi and Ruchi. Nagarbhavi developed rapidly after the Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) was setup here.
The Jai Maruthi Nagarabhavi Yuvakara Sangha is highly active here and takes part in several social initiatives.
Among all the various configurations of apartments in Nagarbhavi, 2 and 3-BHK flats are the most preferred options. Some of the major builders in Nagarbhavi include Mantri, Puravankara, Prestige, K Raheja, Sobha, Sekhar, Brigade and many others. Some of the popular projects in Nagarbhavi include Salarpuria Sattva Altana and Aditya Blossom, to name a few.
Nagarbhavi is a good option for those looking for affordable and mid-range housing, as the neighbouring Mysore Road region caters majorly to the upper end of the market. Other nearby Nagarbhavi localities include Nayandahalli and Bangalore University.
Connectivity with nearby Nagarbhavi localities
- The nearest railway station is Yeshwanthpur Railway Station – 6 kilometres.
- Excellently-connected to the rest of Bengaluru through Mysore Road and Magadi Road.
- Nagarbhavi is located 19 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- Regular BMTC bus services connect this area to other major parts of the city.
Employment hubs near Nagarbhavi
- Koramangala – 17.9 kilometres via Mysore Road.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 11.9 kilometres via Mysore Road.
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 20.4 kilometres via Outer Ring Road and NH-75.
- Bagmane Tech Park – 20.9 kilometres via Mysore Road.
- Bangalore University – 2.3 kilometres via Kengeri Main Road.
- Wipro Corporate Office – 13.7 kilometres via Mysore Road.
Nagarbhavi boasts of splendid social infrastructure. Some of the most prestigious schools in Nagarbhavi include the Bangalore University, National Law School of India University and Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology. Leading hospitals in Nagarbhavi include the Fortis Hospital, Panacea Hospital and Essential Hospital. Popular malls in Nagarbhavi include the Gopalan legacy Mall and ETA Namma Mall, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Nagarbhavi
- Construction of the elevated expressway, will help to significantly ease traffic burden.
- The 8-lane Peripheral Ring Road will help to decongest traffic in the entire area.
Price trends in Nagarbhavi
- Price appreciation – 7%- 0% over the last quarter.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,142-4,950 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Nagarbhavi
Taking into account the current price trends in Nagarbhavi, there is ample scope for future growth. The area offers great connectivity to several major destinations and business zones, along with being an educational hub. However, some teething issues include flooding, since the locality is on the bed of the Vrishabhavathi Valley. However, this issue has been fixed majorly through drainage improvements. There are poor roads in a few stretches, as well.
Check properties in Nagarbhavi