Table of Contents
Nahur is an area located between Mulund and Bhandup. The area is close to Navi Mumbai too. It is a developing area and many people are interested in constructing their homes (flats, apartments and independent houses) in this area.
The real estate of Nahur is developing gradually. There are builders in Nahur who are constructing flats in Nahur of 1-BHK to 4-BHK sizes and also small independent houses. There are groups like the Millennium Group and Rajesh Lifespaces who are constructing different types of homes in this area.
Connectivity with nearby Nahur localities
- The distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport to Nahur is 22.5 kilometres.
- The distance from Mumbai Central railway station to Nahur is 28.8 kilometres.
- There are several bus stops in Nahur, which help people to travel to other places.
Employment hubs near Nahur
- The distance from Nahur to Powai is 9 kilometres via the Eastern Express Highway and JVLR.
- The distance from Nahur to Lower Parel is 23 kilometres.
- The distance from Nahur to Navi Mumbai is 19.5 kilometres.
Various schools in Nahur include Shivai Vidya Mandir and Alwin Nursery School. The hospitals in Nahur are Fortis Hospital and Mridul Hospital. The banks in Nahur are ICICI Bank and State Bank ATM. Shopping malls in Nahur include Emporio Stone and D Bazaar. The parks in Nahur are Lal Maidan and Swastik Park.
Price trends in Nahur
The price trends in Nahur for multi-storey apartment from October 2016 to December 2016 is as follows: The highest locality rate is Rs 15,347 per sq ft, the average locality rate is Rs 13,207 per sq ft and the lowest locality price is Rs 11,066 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Nahur
Nahur is a developing area. In the year 2013, from October to December, the average pricing of this locality was Rs 12,204 per sq ft and the pricing from October to December 2016 was Rs 13,207. The rise in prices, also means a rise in demand for the locality from people. Real estate developers can invest in this area because of the gradually increasing demand for houses in this locality. Commercial establishments and employment hubs are close by too.
Check Properties in Nahur