NH 24 is developing into a hub for investment. Numerous developments in this region, could initiate a new wave of infrastructural growth and progress, giving a boost to connectivity. Developers and the buyers of residential and commercial properties on NH 24, would not only have the advantage of improved connectivity but will also see appreciation in prices.
NH 24 is well-equipped with civic amenities like schools, banks, parks and other social hubs. Metro connectivity is also being developed. Therefore, the demand for property has gone up in the area.
Builders in NH 24 such as Aditya Builders and Developers, Prateek Group and Panchsheel Group, are actively coming up with several luxurious and affordable projects in the area.
Connectivity with nearby NH 24 localities
- The six-lane Link Road, which is being constructed, will provide direct connectivity to commuters moving towards NH 24, Noida and Delhi.
- The distance between NH 24to New Delhi railway station is only 18 kilometres.
- The nearest airport to the area isIndira Gandhi International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 31 kilometres from the area.
Schools in NH 24 and other social amenities
Reputed educational institutions and schools in NH 24 include VIBGYOR International School and LK International School. Aryan Institute of Technology and Inmantec Institution, are the engineering and management colleges in NH 24. Columbia Asia Hospital is a renowned hospital that is known to provide medical facilities to the residents of the area.
Physical infrastructure in NH 24
- One of the most important developments along NH 24 has been the plan to widen the 21-kilometre stretch from Uttar Pradesh Gate to Dasna, into an eight-lane corridor.
- The proposed metro connectivity from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand in Ghaziabad, is another major project that is expected to develop the area even more, leading to increased demand for the area. It will not only help the commuters to travel easily but also promises to resolve the problem of congestion on roads because of heavy traffic.
Price trends in NH 24
- Current property rates –Rs 2,422- Rs 6,296 per sq ft.
- Rental rates for 2 BHK flats –Rs 5,355- Rs 6,120.
- Rental rates for 3 BHK flats –Rs 6,054 – Rs 8,072.
Reasons to invest in NH 24
With infrastructural upgrades such as widening of NH 24, the upcoming metro facility and the linkages between Delhi, Ghaziabad and Noida, improved connectivity is expected, leading to real estate growth. Excellent connectivity and developing physical infrastructure are the main factors behind the area’s growth and demand. As a result, the real estate market is booming with the purpose of accommodating the huge population who are eager to settle in the area. However, the area lacks in social amenities.
Check properties in NH 24