Table of Contents
Sector 150 real estate statistics show that it has about 1,100 acres of land, out of which 600 acres have been planned for development. Flourishing as a green sector, the Noida Authority has dedicated 80% of the total land area as green cover. Apart from these, the authority has decided to develop a 42-acre green park, which is believed to be one of the biggest in the country. The area is attracting the attention of environment-friendly builder firms.
Sector 150 is equipped with civic amenities like schools, banks, parks and other social hubs. Metro connectivity is also coming up. Since the area is still in its developmental stage, it has huge investment potential. As a result, the demand for property has gone up. There are several mid-range and premium projects in the area. 3 and 4-BHK housing units, several new launches and early-stage projects, are available here.
Notable builders in Noida Sector 150 like Lotus Greens Builders and Antriksh Group, are building green and low-density projects for residential and commercial purposes.
Connectivity with nearby Noida Sector 150 localities
- This sector is strategically located, in close proximity to Pari Chowk and Yamuna Expressway.
- The Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway in the region aids in fast connectivity.
- It is the junction of four expressways – Yamuna Expressway, Noida Expressway, FNG and Eastern Peripheral Expressway.
Reputed educational institutions and schools in Noida Sector 150 include KR Mangalam World School and Zilla Parishad Primary School. Army Institute of Management and Technology and Gautam Buddha University are among the colleges in Noida Sector 150 that are located nearby. There are many engineering colleges, which are located within a radius of 6 kilometres from the area.
Physical infrastructure in Noida Sector 150
- The proposed metro corridor of Greater Noida-Dwarka will pass through the area and is therefore, expected to give momentum to the forthcoming real estate projects in the locality.
- The wide 75-metre road from Noida to Greater Noida Expressway, will pass through Sector 150 and will further connect to Faridabad.
- A mega sports township, sprawling over 500 acres with 80% green cover, is proposed here.
- An international cricket stadium is also being built in the area.
Price trends in Noida Sector 150
- Current property rates – Rs 6,296 per sq ft.
- Price appreciation – 1.02%.
Reasons to invest in Noida Sector 150
Going by the price trends in Noida Sector 150, the area is set to become the first ‘green sector’ of the NCR and is expected to be developed as NCR’s first overhead wire-free zone. Leading educational institutions, competitive prices of properties, excellent connectivity and upcoming developments, are the main factors that are attracting real estate developers and home buyers to the region. However, there are a few problems in the area, which include limited public transport and limited social infrastructures. It is hoped that the area will witness even more development, with the completion of several big-ticket residential projects, better social amenities and infrastructure in the coming years.