Table of Contents
Noida Sector 18 real estate does not fail to attract people, with its advantageous amenities and plethora of residential apartments. This sector has a big market area, which makes this sector quite a busy one. Apartments in Noida Sector 18 are not of excessive high price. They are quite affordable and are pocket-friendly. Flats in Sector 18 Noida are mainly 2-BHK and 3-BHK facilities. They are well-furnished with decent interiors, if not lavish.
Notable builders in Noida Sector 18 include companies like ATS Infrastructure Ltd, Shivalik Builders Pvt Ltd, AMR Infrastructures and Earthcon Construction.
Connectivity with nearby Noida Sector 18 localities
- Noida Sector 19, Sector 17 Bus Stop, Noida Sector 28, Noida Sector 29, Bhel and Film City Bus Stop are located very near to Noida Sector 18.
- The Wave Noida Sector 18 is the metro station located in this region, which plays a major role as far as connectivity is concerned.
- New Delhi lies just 16.7 kilometres away from Noida Sector 18.
- Gurgaon is around 45 kilometres away from Noida Sector 18.
Employment hubs near Noida Sector 18
- Film City is just 7 minutes’ walk from Noida Sector 18.
- The offices of leading news channels like Zee News, NDTV and TV Today are located very near to Sector 18, Noida.
- The distance between Noida Sector 18 Metro Station and India Post Office is just about 4 kilometres.
- The Times of India office also lies at near vicinity.
Noida Sector 18 is blessed with some reputed schools. The schools in Noida Sector 18 are IBS Business School Noida, Somerville School, Apeejay School, Vishwa Bharti Public School, Sunriseville Sr Sec School and Cambridge School. The famous Amity University lies very close to this area. The major hospitals in Noida Sector18 include Max Healthcare Hospital, Vinayak Hospital, Kailash Healthcare Limited, Apollo Hospital, Metro Hospital and Heart Institute.
Physical infrastructure in Noida Sector 18
The apartments and other residential areas are well-maintained, although it is a very crowded place. Paramount Golf Foreste, Kensington Park Apartments and Omaxe India Trade Center are the biggest attractions of this area and top apartments in Noida Sector 18, giving ample options for good stay. Restaurants, shopping malls and commercial markets are sufficient in number and cater to all budgets.
Price trends in Noida Sector 18
2-BHK flats are available at a very affordable rate of around Rs 25 lakhs – Rs 30 lakhs, while 3-BHK flats are around Rs 55 lakhs.
Reasons to invest in Noida Sector 18
Sector 18 is quite favourable for living purposes with good residential areas and important amenities in the vicinity. There is a big market area, which makes it quite a crowded and congested place. Traffic management is a big drawback but major requirements are all available in this area very easily. Many upcoming projects seem attractive. Hence, investing here won’t go in vain.