Table of Contents
Palwal is the 21st district of Haryana state. It is located close to the area of Khair, at a distance of 34 kilometres. Palwal houses a population of 1,00,528 as per the 2011 census. The population include Gurjars (Baisla) clan, Jats, Rajputs, Punjabi migrants and Brahmins.
Connectivity with nearby Palwal localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The locality is served by the NH-2.
- The nearest railway station is the Faridabad railway station and Ballabgarh railway station, located at a distance of 8.9 and 32.7 kilometres, respectively.
- The nearest airport is the Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 68.4 kilometres from the locality.
- Palwal also lies close to Faridabad, Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi.
Employment hubs near Palwal
Palwal is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to a number of IT hubs of:
- Delhi, which is located at a distance of 60 kilometres from the locality.
- Gurgaon, which is located at a distance of 50 kilometres from the locality.
Palwal provides all kinds of social amenities to it its residents to help them lead a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. The prominent educational institutes in the area include Tagore Public School, DG Khan Public School, Satya College of Engineering & Technology, LR Institute of Technology & Management, Shri Ram College of Engineering and Management, etc.
The major health institutions dominating the locality include Guru Nanak Hospital, Golden Hospital, Cosmos Hospital, Rahul Nursing Home, Sukhram Hospital, etc. Further, the area also lies close to various banks and ATMs, such as Bank of Maharashtra, State Bank of India, Axis Bank, Syndicate Bank, Punjab National Bank and ICICI Bank.
Palwal also provides a number of recreational amenities to its residents. The popular shopping arcades lying near to the area include SRS Shopping Mall, Parsvnath Shopping Mall and Eldeco Station 1 Mall.
Physical infrastructure in Palwal
- Four flyovers are being constructed where the Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway intersects the NH-2.
- Two truck parking and four bus bays will also be constructed soon in the area.
Price trends in Palwal
- Price depreciation in Palwal—Around 22% in the last one year.
- Current property rates in Palwal—Rs 1,728-Rs 16,889 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Palwal
Palwal has grown as a prominent residential destination in past few years. Although the property prices are declining at the moment, the demand for property is expected to rise in future. Projects like SRS Pearl Floor, Omaxe Happy Homes, SRS Township, Deshwal Shivalik Springs and many more situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Palwal.
Check Properties at Palwal