Table of Contents
Pimpri is a premier residential area located in the north-western suburbs of Pune. It was a rural area till recent times. Nearby Pimpri localities include many famous areas of the city of Pune such as Chinchwad, Pimple Gurav, Bhosari and Sangvi. All these localities along with a few other areas form the urban agglomeration of Pimpri-Chinchwad. The varieties of projects available in this area are many and they range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like the Parsvnath Developers, Mahindra Lifespaces and Sukhwani Group who are working with their different projects in Pimpri. Some of the premier projects in Pimpri include Goel Ganga Group Skies, Mahindra Lifespaces Antheia and Mahindra Lifespaces Royale.
Due to the advent of various IT majors and other multi-national companies (MNCs), Pune has been witnessing an influx of working population from outside the city. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Pimpri, with it being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Although the prices of the flats in Pimpri are rising, affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies can still be found here.
Pimpri has seen a lot of development in the last few years and a number of projects are on the cards for the area. The civic amenities have also improved. The industrial growth and the growth of the IT sector, have led to the development of the retail and hospitality sectors in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Pimpri localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely, the Pune-Nashik Road, the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Kalewadi Main Road and Spine Road.
- The area has extensive bus services and the Pimpri Bus Stand and the Chinchwad Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
- There is a railway station at Pimpri from where the railway services can be availed.
- It takes about half an hour from Pimpri to reach the airport in Pune.
Employment hubs near Pimpri
- Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park is located at a distance of approximately 12 kilometres from Pimpri.
- DLF Akruti IT Park is located at a distance of approximately 14 kilometres.
- RMZ Westend is approximately 9 kilometres
- Pradhikaran Industrial Zone is located approximately 7 kilometres away from the locality.
Pimpri offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Pimpri include the Kendriya Vidyalaya Pune, St Joseph High School and Wisdom World School. Some of the leading hospitals in Pimpri include the Oyster and Pearl Hospital, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital and Kotbagi Hospital. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in Pimpri such as the Ozone Mall, Jewel Square Mall and Laxmi Road.
Price trends in Pimpri
- Price appreciation- Around 22% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 5,020 –Rs 7,505 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Pimpri
Considering the price trends in Pimpri and the rising demand, the locality can emerge as a good investment region. There is excellent appreciation of property rates here, with a number of projects being developed. Moreover, the area is also located close to the IT/ITeS hubs and industrial zones of Pune. The government has granted permission to many projects in Pimpri and the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is there. Considering all these factors, Pimpri is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Pimpri