Near IT Hubs
BTM Layout (an abbreviation of Byrasandra, Thavarekere and Madiwala Layout) is developing as a prominent residential location in Bangalore. The locality possesses not only good physical and social infrastructure, but also lies is in close proximity to important localities and IT hubs. As a result, the housing demand may be on a rise in the future periods. In addition, rental housing demand is also significant due to large-scale migrant population working in the nearby IT hubs. This also makes BTM Layout a good investment hotspot in Bangalore.
- Conveniently located off ORR and in proximity to Koramangala
- Located at a distance of 20 to 40 min from the major IT hubs
- Connectivity to improve drastically after completion of Phase I of Namma Metro’s Green Line
Key Growth Drivers
- Strategic location advantage – located just off the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and in proximity to Koramangala (~ 15 min)
- Proximity to major IT hubs such as Electronic City (~ 20 min) and ITPL (~ 40 min) makes it an apt locality for professionals looking to purchase flats nearby to their workplaces.
- Good connectivity to the international airport (~ 60 min) via Bellary Road
- Connectivity to further enhance on completion of Phase I of Namma Metro’s Green Line which will have stations within 5 km from BTM Layout.
- Well-developed social infrastructure, with presence of:
- Educational institutes such as Indian Institute of Management, Alliance Business School, etc.
- Malls such as The Forum, Tibet Mall, Gopalan Innovation Mall, etc.
- Hospitals such as Gangothri Hospital, Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, etc.
Check properties in BTM Layout