Near IT Hubs
|Good Social Infrastructure|
Jubilee Hills is a posh suburban neighbourhood in west Hyderabad. Proximity to the financial district & the IT corridor has primarily driven growth of this locality. Jubilee Hills is an expensive locality and has some of the best luxury houses of Hyderabad. Well-developed physical and social infrastructure, presence of renowned studios of Telugu Film Industry and being the political heart of Hyderabad, Jubilee Hills is definitely a residential hotspot.
- Proximity to the financial district & IT corridor
- Excellent connectivity by road as well as rail; to improve further once metro rail is operational
- Good social infrastructure with presence of educational institutions, malls, hotels and hospitals
Key Growth Drivers
- Jubilee Hills is a posh suburban neighbourhood in west Hyderabad
- Proximity to the IT corridor of HITEC City (~ 15 min) and the financial district of Gachibowli (~ 15 min) has been one of the key growth driver for residential developments at Jubilee Hills
- Jubilee Hills is well connected by road to all major areas, as state transport runs daily bus services to the IT corridor and other places of the city
- Connected by MMTS with the nearest station at HITEC City being just 15 min away
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located 40 min away and is easily accessible
- Hyderabad Metro Rail blue line stations are coming up at Road Number 5, Check Post, Peddamma Temple, and near the intersection of Road Numbers 36 and 37 towards Madhapur road – connectivity is likely to improve further
- Possesses good social infrastructure with presence of:
- Educational institutions such as P. Odul Reddy Public School, Jubilee Hills Public School, Oakridge, etc.
- Malls such as Inorbit, South India Shopping Mall, etc.
- Star hotels such as Westin, Trident, etc.
- Good hospitals such as Image Hospital, MaxCure Hospitals, United Hospitals, etc.
Check properties in Jubilee Hills