|Key Business District||
Koramangala has gradually transformed from a small village in 1980s to one of the preferred real estate destination in Bangalore. Today, Koramangala is a key location for retail trade and luxury residential houses. Limited land availability for new developments and ever-increasing demand, makes Koramangala a hot real estate destination of Bangalore. The rental housing demand is also significant as indicated by average rental yield trends in Koramangala.
- Known for luxury homes, villas, multi-storey buildings as well as commercial spaces
- Well-connected to IT hubs
- Green line of the Namma metro will significantly improve connectivity
Key Growth Drivers
- Key business district of Bangalore and an important location for retail trade and luxury residential flats.
- Planned as a suburb post-independence, being located between main city and Electronic City, it attracted migrants from across the country during Bangalore’s tech boom of the late 1990s. Consequently, it has gradually developed into a key commercial hub.
- The locality has a number of luxury homes, villas, multi-storey buildings as well as commercial spaces.
- Strategic Location – Well-connected to other parts such as Electronic City (20 min), HSR Layout (15 min) and ITPL as well as Whitefield at 30 min.
- Good connectivity to the international airport (~ 60 min) via Bellary Road
- The proposed Green Line of the Namma Metro will operate between Nagasandra to Puttenhalli. This line will have a metro station at Jayanagar which is about 5 km from Koramangala, and will significantly improve connectivity.
- Excellent social infrastructure with presence of;
- Educational institutes such as St. John’s Medical College, RJS Institute of Management Studies, Vemana Institute of Technology, Lawrence High School, St. Francis School, etc.
- Star-rated hotels such as Hotel Grand Mercure, Davanam Sarovar Portico, etc. along-with presence of service apartments
- Malls such as Forum Mall, Tibet Place, Total Mall and The Oasis Centre
- Hospitals such as St. John’s Medical College, Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Beams Hospital, and Marvel Hospital
Check properties in Koramangala