Table of Contents
The real estate of Rajendra Nagar is growing fast with increased demand from prospective buyers. There are several flats and apartments in Rajendra Nagar, which are available in various configurations ranging from 1-BHK to 3-BHK. Well-known builders in Rajendra Nagar include Rathi Constructions, Srinivas, etc., who are constructing major projects in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Rajendra Nagar localities
- The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located at a distance of 19.9 kilometres from the area.
- The Secunderabad railway station is 21 kilometres away from Rajendra Nagar.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Employment hubs near Rajendra Nagar
- The distance from Rajendra Nagar to Begumpet is 19.4 kilometres.
- The distance from Rajendra Nagar to Banjara Hills is 14.5 kilometres.
- The distance from Rajendra Nagar to Hitech City is 20.3 kilometres.
Prominent schools in Rajendra Nagar are Queens International School, Holy Mary School, etc. Hospitals in the area include Usha Mohan Hospital, Kasturba Nature Cure Hospital, etc. Banks in the area include State Bank of Hyderabad and State Bank of India. South India Shopping Mall and Inorbit Mall are two shopping malls in the area. The prominent restaurants in the area are AKR Bar and Restaurant, Tanmai Hotel, etc.
Price trends in Rajendra Nagar
The property price varies from Rs 2,575-Rs 4,441 per sq ft on an average.
Reasons to invest in Rajendra Nagar
Rajendra Nagar is a rapidly-developing locality and end-users and investors are taking huge interest in widely available housing options here. The area is also witnessing growth of social infrastructure and this ensures good scope for future growth and price appreciation.