Table of Contents
RK Puram or Ramakrishna Puram enjoys proximity to localities of Vivekanandapuram (1 kilometre away), Trimulgherry (1 kilometre away), AS Rao Nagar (2 kilometres away), Mahendra Hills (3 kilometres away) and Alwal (3 kilometres away).
The regions that are located in close proximity to RK Puram include Hyderabad, Bhongir, Singapur and Sangareddi.
Connectivity with nearby RK Puram localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include the Ramkrishnapuram Gate railway station, Ammuguda railway station and Secunderabad Jn railway station, which are located at distances of 18.1, 20.3 and 6 kilometres, repectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airport is The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 26.1 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
Employment hubs near RK Puram
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of:
- Gachibowli (41 kilometres away).
- Hitech City (42 kilometres away).
- Kokapet (33.4 kilometres away).
RK Puram provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. Dilsukhnagar High School, St Martin’s High School, Army Public School, Sri Gayatri Junior College, Sri Ram Degree College and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of RK Puram.
The major health institutions in RK Puram include Sri Mahalaxmi Eye Hospital, Susheela Hospital, Kamineni Hospital and Global Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including State Bank of India, Andhra Bank, HDFC Bank and Bank of India.
Physical infrastructure in RK Puram
- ITIR or Information Technology and Investment Regions are to be set up all along the Outer Ring Road by the Telangana government.
Price trends in RK Puram
- Price appreciation in RK Puram – Around 16.8% in the last 6 months.
- Present property rates in RK Puram – Rs 2,101 – Rs 4,667 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in RK Puram
RK Puram has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in RK Puram a lucrative option. RK Puram has emerged as a preferred working, as well as residential destination of Telangana.
Projects like GK Subhodaya, Jayadarsini Arcade, Vaishnavi Elegance, Jubilee Shubhanjali and many more situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in RK Puram.
Check properties in RK Puram