Table of Contents
There are many premier residential areas near Siruseri, which is located in the south-eastern suburbs of Chennai. Nearby Siruseri localities include many famous areas of the city of Chennai such as Perungudi, Sholinganallur and Tharamani. The varieties of projects available in the area are many and they range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like Ramaniyam Group, Navin Housing and Mantri Developers who are working on their different projects in Siruseri. Some of the premier projects in Siruseri include Radiance Ivy Terrace, Villa Boutique- XS Real and Ramaniyam Waterfront.
The area is one of the IT hubs of Chennai. It has the SIPCOT IT Park located in the locality. Many IT majors like Wipro, Cognizant, Tech Mahindra and HCL Technologies have their office located in the area. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Siruseri. Although the prices of the flats in Siruseri are going up at a rapid pace, affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies, can still be found here.
Many areas of Siruseri have been recently brought under the purview of the City Corporation of Chennai and plans for implementation of a number of infrastructure projects have been drawn. The civic amenities have improved here. The industrial growth and growth of the IT sector have also led to the development of retail and hospitality sectors in this area.
Connectivity with nearby Siruseri localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely the Velachery-Tambaram Road, Rajiv Gandhi Salai and Karaingar Karunanidhi Salai.
- The area has extensive bus services with presence of the Perungudi Bus Stand, the Thoraipakkam Bus Stand and the Sholinganallur Bus Stand, among others.
- There are railway stations at Tambaram and Guindy from where the railway services can be availed. There are other railway stations also which can be accessed from Siruseri.
- The Guindy Metro Station and the St Thomas Mount Metro Station lie at a close proximity.
- The Chennai International Airport is located at close vicinity.
Employment hubs near Siruseri
- The TEK Meadows and the TECCI Park are located 11 kilometres away.
- Bahwan Cybertek IT Park, the Pacifica Tech Park and the Alpha City SSPDL are approximately 4 kilometres away from Siruseri.
- ASV Suntech Park and the Prince Infocity are another two hubs located approximately 17 kilometres away from the locality.
The areas around Siruseri offer very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Siruseri include The Government Higher Secondary School, Amelio Early Learning Center and Ellen Sharma Memorial Matriculation Higher Secondary School. Some of the leading hospitals in Siruseri include The Global Hospitals, Chettinad Health City and Swaram Hospital. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in Siruseri such as the Vantage Plaza, DLF Mall and Phoenix Market City.
Price trends in Siruseri
- Price appreciation- Around 52% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 3,028 – Rs 4,664 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Siruseri
Considering the price trends in Siruseri and the rising demand, the locality would prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates with a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is located at very close proximity to the industrial zones of Chennai and itself is an IT/ITeS hub of the city. The Chennai City Corporation has recently taken over the administration of some of the adjacent areas. So, the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is also there. Considering all these factors, Siruseri is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Siruseri