Table of Contents
Toli Chowki is a major suburb of Hyderabad in Telangana. Toli Chowki is surrounded by areas like Banjara Hills, Attapur, Manikonda, Jubilee Hills, Film Nagar, Madhapur, Mehdipatnam, Sri Nagar Colony and Yousufguda.
The residential colonies comprising Toli Chowki include Raghava Colony, Mounted Division Lines, Yousuf Tekri, Hakeempet, Janaki Nagar Colony, Meraj Colony, Nizam Colony, Al-Hasnat Colony, Samata Colony, Azeez Bagh Colony, P&T Colony, Brindavan Colony, Surya Nagar Colony, Minar Colony and Adams Colony.
Connectivity with nearby Toli Chowki localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include Khairatabad railway station, Lakdikapul railway station and Nampally railway stations. These are located at distances of 8.2, 7.9 and 8.5 kilometres, respectively.
- The nearest airport is The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 29 kilometres from the locality.
- The locality is served by the APSRTC network of bus services, which connects it to Mehdipatnam and Koti.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
Employment hubs near Toli Chowki
Toli Chowki is an IT suburb of Hyderabad and is known for its proximity to various IT hubs of:
Toli Chowki provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. Stamford Grammar School, Madarsa, The Qur’an Foundation Center For Learning & Research, Holy Fathima High School, Salah International School, Learners Nest Interactive Schooling and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Toli Chowki.
The major health institutions in Toli Chowki include Premier Hospital, Olive Hospital, Relief Hospital, Apple Hospitals, 3M People’s Hospital and Fort Dental Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Darussalam Bank, UCO Bank and Andhra Bank.
Physical infrastructure in Toli Chowki
- A 650-metre-long flyover at Toli Chowki Junction has been proposed to be developed.
Price trends in Toli Chowki
- Price appreciation in Toli Chowki – Around 40.5% in the last 2 years.
- Average current property rates in Toli Chowki – Rs 4,200 – Rs 8,200 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Toli Chowki
Toli Chowki has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Toli Chowki a lucrative option. The presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality, make Toli Chowki a preferred working, as well as residential destination of Hyderabad.
Projects like Vasavi Group Usharam Integra, Manbhum Kakatiya, Sri Aditya Heritage and Sri Aditya Royal Palm situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Toli Chowki.