Table of Contents
Uttam Nagar enjoys proximity to the developed areas of Dwarka, such as Sector 18B, Sector 10, Sector 11, Sector 12, Sector 13, Sector 16B, Sector 19, Sector 2, Sector 3 and Sector 4.
Connectivity with nearby Uttam Nagar localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- This locality is served by the National Highway 8.
- The nearest railway station is the New Delhi railway station and the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station, which are located at distances of 16.8 and 19.1 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airports include The Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 15 kilometres, while the Domestic Airport is situated at a distance of 12 kilometres from the locality.
Employment hubs near Uttam Nagar
The locality is witnessing an increase the population in recent years owing to its proximity to a number of offices and IT hubs, namely:
- Tile Hub.
- Soft Info Technology Pvt.
- Uttam Nagar Info.
Uttam Nagar provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. Gagan Bharati Public School, Sanjeevani Public School, Holy Convent School, Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, Dr MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Uttam Nagar.
The major health institutions in Uttam Nagar include Gandhi Hospital, Mahindru Hospital, BM Gupta Hospital, SR Krishna Hospital and Devi Charitable Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Axis Bank, Syndicate Bank, IDBI Bank and UCO Bank.
Uttam Nagar also provides its residents with a number of recreational amenities, of which the popular shopping arcades includes Vishal Megamart and West End Mall.
Physical infrastructure in Uttam Nagar
- The improved network of roads incorporates a multi-nodal transport system, which will accommodate designated spaces for cyclists and pedestrians.
- Other utility areas, spaces for kiosks, green areas, benches and bus stops will also be provided.
Price trends in Uttam Nagar
- Price appreciation in Uttam Nagar – Around 3.4% in the last 17 months.
- Current property rates in Uttam Nagar – Rs 4,444 – Rs 5,555 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Uttam Nagar
Uttam Nagar has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Uttam Nagar a lucrative option. Uttam Nagar has emerged as a preferred working as well as residential destination of Delhi.
Projects like Space Shapers Aanantham Apartments, Space Shapers Aaradhana Apartments and Space Shapers Ambaram situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Uttam Nagar.