Table of Contents
The Uttarahalli real estate market has taken off, due to its strategic location from the city centre, as well as the affordable rates of properties. Demand has gone up fast for flats in Uttarahalli.
Out of the various options available when it comes to apartments in Uttarahalli, 2 and 3-BHK are mostly preferred by the investors. There are several leading builders in Uttarahalli including Prestige, Raheja, Puravankara, Sobha, Brigade and many others. Some popular projects in Uttarahalli include SLV Prinss and Roshan Gardenia, to name a few.
While this area is still a good bet for mid-range investment options, neighbouring areas such as JP Nagar cater majorly to the upper end of the market, since their property rates are on the higher side. Other nearby Uttarahalli localities includes Banashankari and Gottigere.
Connectivity with nearby Uttarahalli localities
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station near the city centre, is the closest railway station to Uttarahalli – 12 kilometres.
- Mysore Road Terminal is the nearest Namma Metro station.
- Uttarahalli is located 51 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC bus service network connects this area to the other major points of the city.
Employment hubs near Uttarahalli
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 28.6 kilometres via Outer Ring Road.
- Koramangala – 11.9 kilometres via Subramanya Pura Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 28.3 kilometres via 100-Ft Ring Road/Outer Ring Road
- KIADB Industrial Area – 12.8 kilometres via KR Road.
- Electronic City – 25.4 kilometres via NH-48.
- Wipro Corporate Office – 12.4 kilometres via Uttarahalli Main Road.
Uttarahalli boasts of excellent social infrastructure. Some of the leading schools in Uttarahalli include the Brightway School and New Millennium Public School. Leading hospitals in Uttarahalli include the BGS Global Hospitals and Maharaja Agrasen Hospital. Popular malls in Uttarahalli include the DR Complex and Vishal Mega Mart, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Uttarahalli
- Extension of the Namma Metro service to include this area, would offer a great boost to the accessibility of this area and attract more investors.
Price trends in Uttarahalli
- Price appreciation – 7%-8% over the last quarter.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,377-5,419 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Uttarahalli
The current price trends in Uttarahalli, coupled with upcoming metro connectivity, should spur future appreciation. Social infrastructure is rapidly developing here and several major business hubs are well connected to the area, as well. However, there are still some poor and ill-maintained roads in some stretches.