Table of Contents
Warje is a premier residential area located in the suburbs of Pune. It is one of the oldest localities of Pune. Warje has abundant natural beauty. The area was a village until the 1970s-80s and agriculture was the mainstay. Later, industrialisation and modernisation led to urbanisation and the locality witnessed huge development.
Nearby Warje localities include many famous areas of the city such as Bavdhan, Kothrud, Dhayeri, Pirangut, Narhe, etc. A variety of projects are available in the area and range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like Vascon, Shri Siddhivinayak Group and Saarrthi Group, who are working on their different projects in Warje. Some of the premier projects in Warje include Vascon Viola, Satish Bora Libero, Saarrthi Sinclair, etc.
Due to the advent of various IT companies and other multi-national corporations, Pune has been witnessing a large influx of working population. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Warje, being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Although the prices of flats in Warje are going up, affordable housing for the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies, can still be found here.
The civic amenities have also improved here. The industrial and IT sectors’ growth, have led to the development of the retail and hospitality sectors, as well.
Connectivity with nearby Warje localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area – Warje Bypass, Mumbai-Bengaluru Highway, Paud Road, Pune Bypass, etc.
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Ambegaon Bus Stand and Kothrud Bus Depot lie in close vicinity.
- There is a railway station at Shivaji Nagar which is 13 kilometres away from Warje. The Pune Junction railway station is also close to the locality.
- It takes about an hour from Warje to reach the airport in Pune.
Employment hubs near Warje
- Sharda Centre is located approximately 7 kilometres away from the locality.
- The ICC Towers and Maratha Chambers of Commerce and Industry are located at a distance of 10 kilometres.
- RMZ Westend is approximately 16-17 kilometres away.
- Nano Space IT Park is located approximately 13 kilometers away from the locality.
Warje offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Warje include the St Joseph High School, Sinhgad Spring Dale School, Abhinav School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Warje include the Mai Mangeshkar Hospital, Seth Ramdas Shah Memorial Hospital, Poona Hospital and Research Centre, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Warje such as the City Pride, MSM Mall, Abhiruchi Mall, etc.
Price trends in Warje
- Price appreciation—Around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates—Rs 5,520- Rs 8,200 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Warje
Considering the price trends in Warje and the rising demand, the locality is touted to become a good investment region in future. There are good chances for appreciation in property rates, with a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is located very close to the industrial zones of Pune and IT/ITeS hubs. Thus, the demand for property here will only move northward. Warje is an upcoming locality in Pune and the government is also planning to develop it further. Considering all these factors, Warje can be an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Warje