Table of Contents
Zone L Dwarka is located in close proximity to the areas of Sector 18B Dwarka, Sector 26 Dwarka, Sector 103, Sector 104, Sector 105, Sector 106, Sector 107, Sector 108, Sector 109 and Sector 110. Renowned builders like The Antriksh Group, Omaxe, Natures Green Infratech, Kamp, Revanta Multi State CGHS, Exalter Group, Piyush Group, Indian Oil Greentech and WIZ Infrastructure have been investing in the locality for the past few years now.
Connectivity with nearby Zone L Dwarka localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations are the New Delhi railway station and the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station, which are located at distances of 25.6 and 20.5 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airports include The Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 10.9 kilometres, while the Domestic Airport is situated at a distance of 11 kilometres from the locality.
Employment hubs near Zone L Dwarka
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to a number of IT hubs of:
- Gurgaon (24.8 kilometres away).
- Delhi (18.4 kilometres away).
- ND Flyover.
Zone L Dwarka provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. South Delhi Municipal Corporation Primary School, Government Boys Senior Secondary School, Chhatrapati Shivaji Sarvodya Bal Vidyalaya, Sarvodaya School and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Zone L Dwarka.
The major health institutions in Zone L Dwarka include Triveni Hospital, Balaji Hospital, Kailash Ram Raheem Hospital, RR Hospital and Chayan Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, Bank of India and Corporation Bank.
Physical infrastructure in Zone L Dwarka
The land owners of L Zone are to submit the land to DDA, out of which the authority will take 40% of the total land area for development of roads, drainage, sewerage and other civic amenities.
Price trends in Zone L Dwarka
- Price appreciation in Zone L Dwarka – Around 2.5% in the last 1 year.
- Present property rates in Zone L Dwarka – Rs 3,100- Rs 5,000 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Zone L Dwarka
Zone L Dwarka has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Zone L Dwarka a lucrative option. Zone L Dwarka has emerged as a preferred working as well as residential destination of Delhi.
Projects like Mahalakshmi Housing White Orchids, Ethical Consulting Orange Blossom Welfare Society, Divine City Welfare Society Heights and WIZ Infrastructure The Athena situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Zone L Dwarka.