Table of Contents
The real estate of Alwal is gradually getting a boost owing to various reasons. There are different types of flats and apartments in Alwal and they are available in varying configurations, ranging from 1-BHK to 3-BHK. There are independent houses too in Alwal, though some of these are steadily making way for multi-storeyed apartment buildings. There are several leading builders in Alwal, like Sai Kumar, Shrikant Group, Prashant Group, etc., who are constructing several flats and apartments in this locality.
Connectivity with nearby Alwal localities
- The Begumpet Airport is located at a distance of 10.3 kilometres from the area.
- The Secunderabad Railway Station is 9 kilometres away from Alwal.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Employment hubs near Alwal
- The distance from Alwal to Begumpet is 10.3 kilometres.
- The distance from Alwal to Banjara Hills is 19.4 kilometres.
- The distance from Alwal to Hitech City is 21.3 kilometres.
Prominent schools in Alwal include Little Flower High School, Sri Chaitanya Techno School, etc. The prominent hospitals in the area are Sharon Clinic and Jubilee Hospital. Banks in the area include ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank. Fashion Clothing and Chandra Prabhu Jewellers are some of the shopping areas in the locality.
Price trends in Alwal
The property price varies from Rs 1,936-Rs 2,932 per sq ft on an average. Prices are expected to rise in the future due to high growth and development of the area.
Reasons to invest in Alwal
Alwal is one of the fastest growing residential localities of Secunderabad. It is a neighbouring town and lies very close to all the important places including commercial hubs, airport and railway station. The transport system of the area is also very good. Thus, the property price of the region is increasing day by day and both investors and end-users are increasingly showing interest in the area.
Check Properties in Alwal